Why Being A World of Medieval Magician Sucks

Why World Medieval Magician Sucks - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Sep, 2012 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Magick tricks not working? Why do you think choosing to play a Magician in the World of Medieval sucks?

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Magician Medieval World Being Why

You are weak weaker weakest and die easy at the start. You have to put up with bad attitudes from the warriors who you have to be nice to so they will help you in a fight till you get more knowledge in the art.

9th Sep, 2008 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Why Being A World of Medieval Magician Sucks RPG PBP Medieval World

Because you are the most misunderstood person on the planet. Warriors have disdain for you and do not appreciate how valuable you will become some day. You have to suck up and play nice so you get the protection you need until that day comes where you can just stand back and save everybody elses butts. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Why Being A World of Medieval  Magician Sucks
A Friend

It sucks because it is hard to play a low level mage. You know that in time you will be a very valuable part of a party but for now you have to get many around you to help you achieve the long term goal if you can survive the short time goals.

10th Sep, 2008 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

I forgot to mention the gurly dress you have robes , robes and more robes, no shiny armor for you my friend. Though you do get lots of "Bling" in time.

11th Sep, 2008 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (krakyn @ 10-Sep 08, 12:02 PM)
I forgot to mention the gurly dress you have robes , robes and more robes, no shiny armor for you my friend. Though you do get lots of "Bling" in time.

And don't forget the major zing we get to go along with the bling. cool.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Why Being A World of Medieval  Magician Sucks
A Friend

Why Being World Medieval Magician Sucks

Bling and zing it all still sucks if you can not get the help you need to be up in levels.

19th Sep, 2012 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Why Being World Medieval Magician Sucks World Medieval PBP RPG

I think being a Magician sucks in my opinion because they die very quickly when they are in combat, most Magicians need to have spells that are good against Warriors.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Being A World of Medieval Magician Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,