Manchester City FC

Manchester City Fc - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th May, 2014 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
7th Sep, 2008 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Manchester City FC

Manchester City Owned By Arabs

That has been the headlines of recent - I wonder how Manchester City fans feel about the take over?

What I'm actually looking to see is an underdog team beat them badly just to prove the point that oil money does not necessarily win trophies!

EDIT: Goofed! Changed title to Manchester City rather than Manchester United.

Manchester City FC
Manchester City FC (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Manchester City FC
A Friend

FC City Manchester

I'm sure it is Manchester City that was bought with the funds of oil.
The blues will be a formidable team, but will they lose their identity? Their honour? Their culture and traditions?
How will a grandfather of the good city of Manchester explain that he cant afford his grandson a ticket for a game?
By the way, an American Billionaire owns United. I hope Ferguson sells Ronaldo and invests in some British talent.

8th Sep, 2008 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Manchester City FC Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, Manchester City, sorry about that I fixed the original Post and started a new Thread for Manchester United.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

FC City Manchester

Man City close on United after dramatic day

The Premier League title race took another dramatic twist when leaders Manchester United blew a two-goal lead to draw 4-4 with Everton and Manchester City beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-0 to narrow the gap to three points. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 13th May, 2012 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

FC City Manchester

Manchester City win League title

Manchester City win English Premier League by beating QPR 3-2 with two goals in added time, snatching the title from Manchester United. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2012 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Manchester City FC

How striker Aguero salvaged family from drug hell by playing for 30 pounds a game

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, who won his club their first English domestic title in 44 years by scoring a dramatic 93rd minute goal on the last day of the season, grew up in a slum known as ...
Source: Argentina News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Manchester City FC

Man City loss "a complete disaster"

MANCHESTER City midfielder Fernandinho said his side's 2-2 draw at home to the Premier League's bottom club Sunderland was "a complete disaster". Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Manchester City FC Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Manchester City win Premier League

Manchester City clinch their second Premier League title in three years after beating West Ham 2-0 Ref. BBC

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Manchester City FC

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,