Shark Attacks - Page 4 of 6

Yeah, Australia definitely seems like the - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Shark Attack
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shark Attacks - Page 4

Mum watches shark maul daughter to death

A NIGHTMARE unfolded on a beach in WA as a 17-year-old girl surfing with her father was mauled by a shark with the rest of her family watching in horror. Ref. Source 5g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Shark

This is sad I hope that people be aware of reports of a shark in the area so they can take other precautions so this does not happen as likely.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Shark Attacks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, it seems to me that either these reports aren't be disseminated as widely as they should there in Australia or the people aren't taking them seriously. There are many species of shark that should never be trifled with… the Great White being at the top of the list. This is one of the reasons I prefer swimming in lakes. I swim in the ocean but I'm not crazy about it. I enjoy being at the top of the food chain.

18th Apr, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Attacks Shark

It is harrowing to hear about your child's death but to see it right in front of your eyes in such a brutal way must be a psychological horror that will last a very long time. Stories like this should help people be more careful about where they choose to swim / surf.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Shark

Horrific story sad.gif. I love going out into the ocean. I'm always a little uneasy though. I can't help but think about sharks if I go a long ways out. I would rather be attacked by a bear than a shark. At least I'm in my environment. In the ocean you are as helpless as a child versus a Great White.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:55pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Shark Attacks

I do enjoy the ocean and have gone out a bit in it. I think of sharks and know that I am in their element. I also watch around me and am alert to any possible danger. I would hate to watch a loved one get attacked by a shark like this. If it came at me I would have some shark steak for dinner wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shark Attacks - Page 4

Shark spotter mauled to death

A TRAINED shark spotter has been killed by one, just two months after his best friend died in almost identical circumstances. Ref. Source 8m

Image from Facebook public domain.

Shark Attacks
Shark Attacks (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Shark Attacks Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

Yeah, Australia definitely seems like the place where shark attacks are most plentiful. I think if I get there I won't be doing much swimming in the ocean. I'm not sure if they have the largest concentrations of Great Whites, but the ones they do have certainly seem to be active.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Shark Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,