Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 3 of 23

Powers are randomly given. When I create the - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Mar, 2009 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
25th Mar, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 3

I guess you did not read the Post above nor the Super Hero Updates.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Thanks JB I will have to browse over you updates and then figure how to equate some stuff together for my management. Looks like we will soon have a game afoot. I like the limits to the powers as you have done it. Being to powerful is an issue in this venue of games. If acceptable I am banning gun use you must depend on your equipment and powers. This is to ensure a good guy is being strived for.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions
A Friend

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Is it just me or is the Create a Character not working? I have tried to create one several times now and the start page won't even load. I take it someone must be working on it?

25th Mar, 2009 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I just went through the process of creating a character with no problem. I'm not working on it, I did that all yesterday and tested. Are you getting a specific error message? If not, you may want to clear your browser cache and then try again.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I tried clearing my browser cache several times and continue to have the same problem. I go to a different page and all I get is a white page. It says it's loading then doesn't load anything but white.

27th Mar, 2009 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Apologies, I guess you are using IE, there was some bad code in there that was not displaying in IE. It is fixed now and you should be good to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 3

I went through and created a character. I wasn't sure whether we could edit powers so I didn't attempt to. However, some of the fields wouldn't allow me to write as much as I wanted. sad.gif

My nickname is supposed to say "Better Than Simbad". And My backstory is supposed to end with "Since that day, Incredibad has hated Simbad with the fiery vengeance of a thousand burning suns. Which is what his eyes often feel like, what with the nuclear spidermen bites and all.".

Can these be edited or extended for more words/letters?

27th Mar, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

Powers are randomly given. When I create the Upgrades page (soon) there will be MANY features to really highlight your character, edit stuff and so on. Your basic powers will not change, but there will be opportunity to add specific powers once you have the FP to do so, therefore start saving. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,