Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 3 of 16

I would like to know of all the people who - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2009 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 3

Name: Gloria

Comments: In regards to Pricesmart Stores, I am of the opinion that they, like many malls need to intensify their security procedures.In 2003 my family and I were robbed of all of our posessions in the carpark of Port of Spain branch while we were inside shopping. Our rented vehicle was emptied of all our luggage from a foreign trip.To this day we never got back our valuables including my son's school certificates and passports.

The amazing thing is that our vehicle was parked right in view of the security camera and there was a guard present. When we brought the police(who had no transport) the store security said their cameras were turned off.We felt violated and to this day have gotten no redress although we read in the news about the police getting some stuff back - the description of which fits our stuff.
Malls and large businesses really should provide some proper security for their customers unless they are themselves involved.

I have seen no improvement in security at Pricesmart, in the years since we were robbed .

Are they planning a branch in Tobago soon?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2009 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Nera

Comments: I hate the fact the we have to pay an annual memebership and yet the proces are still not cheaper than elsewhwere and you can't even get a new card when your membership is renewed. Why can it be a one-off fee for membership?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Win

Comments: Yes, customer service is almost non existent ,not only at Price Mart,but just about every other shop across the island, there is however a huge difference at the Price Mart Port of Spain branch, where is is quite noticeable that service is of a higher standard and staff are generally more hospitable.

18th Sep, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Trinidad Pricesmart

I still don't know what is the big deal about this store. It does not remind me of the stores in the US at all. The costumer service is non-existent and the prices are high.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2009 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Pricesmart

I agree that when first came to Trinidad their prices wee reasonable or PRICE SMART..however like everything else in his country as time went by quality decreased and prices increased. I threw away my membership card especially now that I cant get a bag to take away my goods. I'll do my shopping at the grocery or road side parlour..at least there I don't have to take my things away in my bare hands.The last time I was there they gave some flimsy excuse of going green and not using plastic...but to my horror when I looked around he outlet there was plastic on all merchandise...

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2009 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Name: Lily

Comments: There is a broken rule to the consumer affairs regulations. How can one be a member of an establishment such as Pricesmart, paying a fee and be treated worse than the grocery store? Let customers choose whether they want to "go green" and buy the bags! I am very much with going green but you have now forced me to purchase these bags, and remember to take them with me everywhere I go! Sometimes I am not certain of the day I will visit Pricesmart but I do not even remember to take my market bag to the market with me. It is in poor taste that this "elite" members shopping if you end up past the cashier without your blue bags they do not bag your goods! you have to hunt about for boxes to pack them in and most times yourself! I will stick with my grocery store. at least they give me bags and bag my grocery. I do not mind bagging but give me bags ok? Poor standard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad
A Friend

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 3

What was most disgusting is when I asked staff about the bags the response given to me was distasteful and racist.The staff member couldn't understand why I had a problem with not getting a bad...she told the other employee under her breath "nigga people again". That is when my card hit the garbage. Price mart neds to pack up and go home or go to some other third world nation where they can treat people like sub-humans....but wait...I guess they are already in a third world nation where they allowed to treat people like sub humans.

2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

I would like to know of all the people who posted here how many actually stopped buying there? Because I hear people complaining all the time but still going.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,