Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 12 of 16

Pricesmart doesn't have a local online - Page 12 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Mar, 2012 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Pricesmart Trinidad
23rd Oct, 2011 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 12

This is where being consumer smart is important. When you bought the machine what kind of warranty did you get on the machine and is is still under warranty? Next have you written a formal letter to the manager, if so what was the response? You need these things done before you can take it further to consumer affairs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2011 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Ally

Comments: Pricesmart need to put ingredients on their bakery goods. As a vegetarian I need to know what those ingredients are.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2011 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Deborah

Comments: It is a good start, but I won't buy all my things there. I will still go to the grocery for other cheaper things. The things that I bought was good for my money, but looking at other things, I think they are robbing people. They started off great but like any other shopping place, prices go up without notice. I don't like the fact that you have no bags to put your things in. Pricemart makes enough money to supply their customers with their go green bags. But still a good place to go with the family and eat fine pizza and stuff.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2012 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Opie

Title: PriceSmart Trinidad

Comments: We come 'home' to T'nT from Alta.Canada at least once/twice year. We find most food items we want in your clean, air conditioned, excellent quality stores. Your Food Court leaves something to be desired however. Usually under-staffed and messy. The wait for sullen service and food is long. With an exception of three employees present at once, who were dragging their heels and yawning, we were told the only thing available was fried chicken and fries - in the middle of the afternoon - when a person could see bags of frozen fries and other food items stacked on the counter waiting to be cooked or put away; the tables were dirty as well. As well, you might want to put an end to most store employees coming into the Food Courts with their empty pop containers to be refilled continually during their working hours. I am so happy PriceSmart is in T'nT. It is wonderful to buy quality items in one clean air conditioned location, as opposed to having to drive around in 30+ temps trying to find a small dirty store (with no accessible parking) only to find it stocked with cheap items (usually from China). Thank you.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2012 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Hans

Comments: I have been a member for years. Some lines you bring in are excellent and not available elsewhere. But then you discontinue and are short on information if you will restock. Case in point DVD-R blanks and CD Jewel cases in packs of fifty. Please restock as soon as possible.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2012 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Name: Gloria

Title: I stopped shopping a

Comments: I stopped shopping at Price Smart In Port of Spain because I did not feel that the management or security officers cared about safety. My family were robbed of everything excepr a bag of laundry when we parked our rented vehicle outside the store some years ago. They stole all our documents cameras and passports. I parked opposite to where the security guard was and also in full view of the camera.

To this day I have had no positive result. The guard said he saw nothing and the security camera was off. Even the manager behaved like it was not his business and the police said we were lucky that is only our possessions which the thieves took.

So Poor security of the customer and poor attention of the staff have cause me to stop shopping at their stores.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2012 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 12

Name: CV

Comments: I have been trying to find the Pricesmart online catalog for last 30 minutes with no luck. I keep getting a page with words "killer start up". What is that? How is it relevant to shopping?

5th Mar, 2012 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 12

Pricesmart doesn't have a local online site if that's what you're looking for and that's why so many people end up posting their comments here. You'd think they would but I guess we ain't good enough for that rolleyes.gif

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,