Abortions Of Disabled Unborn Children

Abortions Disabled Unborn Children - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2015 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2008 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

President Bush Signs Bill to Help Reduce Abortions on Disabled Unborn Children

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- President Bush has signed another pro-life bill and this time the legislation focuses on reducing the number of abortions done on disabled unborn children. With research showing figures as high as 90% for the number of disabled babies becoming victims of abortion, the new law is sorely needed. The Pre-natally and Post-natally Diagnosed Conditions Awareness Act is designed to help reduce the number of abortions of babies with Down syndrome and other conditions. The legislation would require giving families who receive a diagnosis of Down syndrome or any other condition, pre-natally or up until a year after birth, pertinent helpful information. The information would include facts about the condition and connections to support services and networks that could offer assistance in raising a disabled child. Senator Sam Brownback was the prime sponsor of the bill in the Senate and he told LifeNews.com he's delighted President Bush put his signature on it. "President Bush signed into law a bill that will help an untold number of expecting parents who learn that their unborn child may be born with a disability," he said. "This is a great victory for the culture of life we should all seek to promote," Brownback added. "Currently, 90 percent of children pre-natally diagnosed with Down syndrome are aborted. That number is much too high and suggests that we as a society are not doing everything we can to protect every human life, at every stage."
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2008 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Children Unborn Disabled Abortions

This is a much better use of taxpayer funds than $700billion to line the pockets of wallstreet thugs. It breaks my heart to think that 90% of these sweet children are never even given a chance at life. I question whether this bill goes far enough to make much of an impact.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Abortions Of Disabled Unborn Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Is Abortion Justified When a Baby is Disabled?

The New York Times recently published an article titled "My Abortion, at 23 Weeks." The author explains that she was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, but that the boy was diagnosed with a herniated diaphragm. He would require surgery and life support for a period after birth.

The author and her husband could not bear 'the thought of hearing him gasp for air," so they chose to have their son aborted with a lethal injection into his heart. "He died in a warm and loving place, inside me," she writes. It was for his own good, she thought. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2013 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Mother Ignores Advice to Abort "Disabled" Son, He's Doing Great Two Years Later

From the doctors" perspective, perhaps they believed they were doing the "best" for everyone when they advised Natasha Williams to abort her unborn baby after a scan at 20 weeks diagnosed him with Ellis-van Creveld syndrome-a bone growth disorder. The 26-year-old Williams was told her unborn son's body "would probably not develop sufficiently to support his organs," Emma Innes of the British newspaper The Daily Mail wrote today.

"When the doctor said I should think about termination, I wasn't surprised," Williams told Innes. "I had a feeling they would raise that as an option." Not only that, she was told they only had a weekend to decide. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2014 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Mom Regrets Not Aborting Disabled Baby: I Would"ve Killed My Son if I Had the Chance

In a heartbreaking article in the Daily Mail, Jill and Iain Kelly admit that if they had known that their five-year-old son, Dylan, would be disabled they would"ve had an abortion. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Woman 36 Weeks Pregnant Pays $25,000 to Have Abortion of Disabled Baby

Bertsche recounts the story of a woman named Kate, who aborted her baby, she would later name Rose at 36 weeks because of a “brain malformation.” (Baby at 36 weeks pictured above). Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Abortions Of Disabled Unborn Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,