USA Tax Policies - Page 4 of 8

How Trump's tax plan may impact your - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 8:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
USA Taxes
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

USA Tax Policies
A Friend

USA Tax Policies - Page 4

True, I was still deciding on how to define the necessity of an item. Had to run it by my math teacher so that I had the right equation. But I guess it would depend on expected sales really, but I guess that is up for interpretation too. Being that most statistics are biased. But here is an idea I have to build off of. Define the Necessity of items based on three factors. 1, what type of good it is (Car (Specifics based upon what the car is defined as such as SUV, Station wagon, etc) , food (Not lumped together as one. But rather based upon the specific type of food which would be defined as anything that is meant to be ate), computers, etc.). 2, the price of the item based upon comparison with others (Guess that could help with competition?). Which would be defined in a price range for the given area quite similar to how we define social classes. 3, The actual demand of the goods in that area.

As for whom would decide what the price ranges are. I think it should be reserved to the federal government. Not because Business would take advantage of it, but rather there is more checks and balances when the government defines specifics rather than a business.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2008 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

USA Tax Policies
A Friend

Policies Tax USA

Alright after running the figures, this idea does need some revisions. I used my car, a 1999 chevy cavalier, marked as a 4dor sedan at $13000. I marked this at the 9th price rank (10th being the lowest dollar amount in this scenario). Also with an area of influence the size of Boise, Idaho (198,638 people). It came out to 227 cars that needed to be sold. Didn't make too much sense considering there were only 272,000 est. sold in 1999 across the united states. So this definitely needs some work.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2012 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Tax Policies History & Civil Business Politics

The U.S. Senate passed a Democratic plan to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for middle income Americans while rejecting a Republican alternative to continue all of the cuts.

Neither plan has a chance of passing both the Democratic-controlled Senate and the Republican-controlled House of Representatives.

The votes help to crystallize the position of the two parties on a critical issue heading into the fall campaign. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Policies Tax USA

The U.S. House voted to reject a Democratic proposal to extend lower tax rates for middle-income Americans and passed a GOP plan to maintain the lower rates for everyone.

The U.S. Senate last week took the opposite action on the Bush-era tax cuts. Neither plan is likely to become law.

The votes help to crystallize the position of the parties on a critical issue heading into the fall campaign. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Policies Tax USA

Federal Taxes Set Record $19,346 Per Worker;

Despite the record tax revenues of $2,883,250,000,000 in the first eleven months of this fiscal year, the government spent $3,413,210,000,000 in those eleven months, and, thus, ran up a deficit of $529,960,000,000 during the period. Ref. Source 5l

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

USA Tax Policies

House passes $622 billion tax-cut package

The U.S. House passed a massive tax-cut package Thursday, revising expiring tax cuts for things ranging from corporate research and development to child deductions for middle-class families. The legislation was opposed by many Democrats who argued it is a giveaway to corporate interests. The bill sets the stage for the House to pass a yearlong spending bill Friday to prevent a government shutdown next week. The Senate will act on both bills when the House is done. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

USA Tax Policies - Page 4

The cost of not paying taxes in the US

Americans' passports could be seized if they owe more than $50,000 in taxes, but could this law be unfairly applied? Ref. Source 4j.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

USA Tax Policies Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

How Trump's tax plan may impact your returns;

If Trump were to get everything he has proposed from a Republican-controlled Congress, a taxpayer who makes between $48,000 to $83,000 a year would save about $1,000 under his plan Ref. Source 2b.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: USA Tax Policies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,