Hubble Telescope

Hubble Telescope - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Jun, 2016 - 7:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Hubble Telescope Space & Astronomy News
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Hubble Telescope

NASA sees no quick fix for broken Hubble telescope
(AP)

Space / Astronomy Related News

AP - NASA's efforts to get the ailing Hubble Space Telescope working again have hit a snag, and engineers are trying to figure out their next step.
Source: Yahoo! News: Space & Astronomy News

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Hubble Telescope
Hubble Telescope (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Telescope Hubble

NASA astronauts liftoff to Hubble telescope
(AFP)

Space / Astronomy Related News

AFP - US astronauts are on a high-risk mission to service the Hubble telescope for the last time, prolonging the life of a tool that has revolutionized our understanding of the universe.
Source: Yahoo! News: Space/Astronomy

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Hubble Telescope
A Friend

Hubble Telescope UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I watched the launch yesterday and thought to myself that the Hubbell has given us a lot of insight to the universe as we know it. Now we need to get our collective butts off this rock and go out exploring what it has shown us.

Post Date: 18th May, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Telescope Hubble

Hubble analyzer fixed, but not without headaches

Astronauts on a spacewalk Sunday had to take the risky and unscripted step of ripping a handrail off the Hubble Space Telescope during a difficult repair of the famed observatory. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Telescope Hubble

Hubble breaks cosmic distance record: Sees universe soon after Big Bang

By pushing the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope to its limits astronomers have shattered the cosmic distance record by measuring the distance to the most remote galaxy ever seen in the Universe. This galaxy existed just 400 million years after the Big Bang and provides new insights into the first generation of galaxies. Ref. Source 1p.

4th Mar, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Hubble Telescope

I am with KNtoran and as having him a doctor in my spaceship I want to be in the same vessel/mission.

Jokes aside, I remember Hubble's launch and endeavours from my youth and how ecstatic I was everytime I heard any news about the Space Telescope. We are still such a small species, bickering between us, instead of stoping wars etc and starting working together to colonise our Solar System. (Oversimplification, but let a man dream for once).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2016 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Hubble Telescope

Hubble is an amazing invention that has changed what we can see of the universe. What is amazing to me is the fact that they can use a system to track all that Hubble sees. I can't wrap my head around trying to map billions of planets and stars that are all moving!

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2016 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Hubble Telescope Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

NASA Extends Hubble Space Telescope Science Operations Contract

NASA is contractually extending science operations for its Hubble Space Telescope an additional five years. The agency awarded a sole source contract extension Thursday to the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy for continued Hubble science operations support at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore. Ref. Source 1b.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hubble Telescope

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,