Matrix Explained - Page 2 of 3

It is most definitely deep stuff but as Neo - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 17th Mar, 2014 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Is your mind now opened as to understanding the Matrix Trilogy?
  Yes       81.25%
  Somewhat       12.50%
  No       6.25%
Total Votes: 16
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Understanding The Matrix Basics: The humans in this Matrix Review Board are more than confused with the synopsis of the Trilogy at hand. Having searched for a way to allow humans to understand the whole Matrix scenario I have presented you with the following content to awaken your mind and help you see. Now, enter herein and "Free Your Mind..."
15th Nov, 2008 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Matrix Explained - Page 2

Matrix

Yes that is true. They do tend to focus on entertaining rather than giving facts. It's also true that it is one of the better explanations out there. I see what you mean. I just took a little long in explaining why I don't believe this to be the official take of the Matrix. I will look around and try to give my views. See you there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2008 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Explained Matrix

Name: Josh

Comments: That is brilliant whoever wrote that. I love the matrix and this has tied some loose ends up for me very nicely!

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2011 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Matrix Explained RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

[Name: Vicky

Comments: That is some good insight into the trilogy but to me there is one flaw in the whole thing. If Neo just got rid of the Merovingian then it would have ended a lot of other problems in the Matrix since he controlled what went in and out of it.

3rd Aug, 2011 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Explained Matrix

Matrix

The Merovingian or Frenchman was an 'inside guy' but he did not actually control the Matrix just lived off of it. Although we are not shown what happens to the Merovingian it is likely that Smith also got to him too.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2012 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Explained Matrix

Name: Straker

Comments: The Matrix is all about the corruption that is the system, mainly politics and religion which is based on men trying to dictate to us what should be for the end result of getting our money.

18th Nov, 2012 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Explained

Matrix

If the Matrix was to give us a message then why was there so much focus on fighting? Was it just for sales or something more to it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2014 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Matrix Explained - Page 2

Matrix

Wow this is way deeper than I would have ever of thought the Matrix movies were all about and to have a whole board dedicated to it means there must be a serious fan base here. But is that explanation official or just a fan's take on it?

17th Mar, 2014 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Explained Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

It is most definitely deep stuff but as Neo already stated,

international QUOTE
Original source of this information unknown.

So we are left to guess who could have written it. I'd like to think that for the most part the first posts about the Matrix Explained is very correct but the rest is left to how you imagine it plays out.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Matrix Explained

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.