Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3 of 5

There are so many missing people in Trinidad - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Jan, 2015 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

Name: Elysia

Comments: I'm looking for my Mother. She came to Trinidad from Jamaica a few months ago and she has been working there. She went out on January 28th, 2011 and has not been seen or heard from since. Her name is E. Plummer. If you know anything please call [..]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Cannot Post unverified content.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2011 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

Elysia sorry to hear about your mother. Did you make a police report? Did you think about contacting the media for help?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2011 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Verna

Comments: My children's aunt, E. Plummer has been reported missing in Trinadad since January 28, 2011. Relatives in Jamaica are crying out for help. We need to know if she is listed among the missing. She was working there at a security company.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2011 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

Name: Blu

Title: Missing Son

Comments: Looking for a boy by the name of L. Forcer age 15 sent from Miami to live with extended family.

Source 1: Miami Court Records

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2011 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

Name: Shiloh

Title: Picture publishing

Comments: I firmly believe it is a person's right to publish the picture of a missing person, regardless of who they are. I don't believe there are any legal obstacles to prevent such practices, as it is in the best interest of the person and their families that this action is taken

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2013 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 3-Feb 11, 8:44 PM)
Name: Verna

Comments: My children's aunt, E. Plummer has been reported missing in Trinadad since January 28, 2011. Relatives in Jamaica are crying out for help. We need to know if she is listed among the missing. She was working there at a security company.

Hi,
just wondering did you ever find her? Is there a case? Yes she was working at BK Holdings Preysal Trinidad. The police need to talk to all of the workers and find out where she worked before arriving at BK see if there are any connections to the case.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Missing People Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

Name: Yanz

Title: Concerned

Comments: Just wondering if the list of missing persons is updated as per the year 2012-2013?

5th Jan, 2015 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Missing People Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

There are so many missing people in Trinidad & Tobago its ridiculous. I can't believe that in a tiny island like this so my people go missing and no one knows where to find them, something is seriously wrong.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,