Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons - Page 4 of 5

Obama meets with President Uchtdorf, other - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 10th Mar, 2013 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Pres, Barack Obama &, Mormons
9th Apr, 2010 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons - Page 4

This is almost a year old but found the clip and you get to see a photo of Pre. Obama's mother:

Obama's Mother Baptized by Proxy in Mormon Temple

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Mormons and Obama Barack Pres

Name: Norm

Comments: After reading some of these comments on the high hopes some of you are having for Obama as our president, I must conclude you have either grown up isolated in a cave, or have too much formal education.

Anyone with an ounce of street smarts can see straight through this facade of you know what!

And None of the other candidates would have faired much better.

Don't you people get it? We are nearing the end of time when the institutions and parties of men are not supplying us with any of what is needed and are doomed to failure.

How many broken promises from both sides are needed before you realize they really don't love you anymore?

You act like a bunch of battered women who insist on giving the jerk another chance. Or you simply enjoy being pounded on. Some people like that sort of thing...

As a matter of fact, they are both leading us to Hell in a hand cart. And a hand cart and a few clothes may be all you own here shortly.

I don't get the debate over politics within the church...They are all wrong! Is this just me or am I crazy?

I expect to see more false optimism in a dumbed down world outside of the Lord's church but rather find the average member to be dumber still.

That has me wondering... Just "How peculiar are we to the world"?

Seems as though we have surpassed the standards of dumbed down excellence that the world once so proudly laid sole claim to.

I guess we are pretty good at competing for everything.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2010 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Mormons rate at bottom in approval of Obama's job performance

The poll was conducted by telephone between Jan. 21, 2009, and July 31, 2010. A random sample of 276,173 adults in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., were contacted, including 4,672 Mormons. The margin of error is plus or minus 1 percent. The poll's results came as no surprise to Utah political observers. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Mormons and Obama Barack Pres

President Barack Obama's Mormon Ancestry

Genealogical research reveals that the much-married Nancy Ann Childress (1848-1924) is President Barack Obama's Mormon ancestor. She married 1) James Osburn in 1868, 2) George W. Armour (ca. 1849-1889) in 1871, and 3) James T. Turner who had previously married Nancy's sister, Sarah Catharine. Nancy and James were wed in 1897. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2012 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Obama Barack Pres

Obama appoints first Mormon, Elder Snow, to presidential faith council

"The faith-based office is made up of leaders of religions from across our great country, and Elder Snow's appointment ensures that the LDS faith will have a seat at the table," Sen. Hatch said in the release. "Elder Snow has provided dedicated service to the (LDS) Church and I know he will serve as a valuable member of the President's Advisory Council." Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2012 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons

We congratulate President Obama on winning a second term as President of the United States.

After a long campaign, this is now a time for Americans to come together. It is a long tradition among Latter-day Saints to pray for our national leaders in our personal prayers and in our congregations. We invite Americans everywhere, whatever their political persuasion, to pray for the President, for his administration and the new Congress as they lead us through difficult and turbulent times. May our national leaders reflect the best in wisdom and judgment as they fulfill the great trust afforded to them by the American people.

-- First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2013 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons - Page 4

Mormon Church Shows Support for President, Leaders Attend Inauguration

While a majority of American Mormons currently lean Republican, the Church remains politically neutral similar to when Jesus Christ was on the earth. I have always found it interesting that Jesus selected apostles from opposing political factions such as Simon the Zealot, who fought against the Roman rule, and Matthew the tax collector, who worked for the Romans. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

Obama meets with President Uchtdorf, other faith leaders about immigration

President Obama met with faith leaders at the White House to discuss immigration reform. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,