Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 3 of 14

Mobile Inherits Future Earth Colors Just added - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Nov, 2012 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
26th Oct, 2012 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 3

international QUOTE
But that was not a major problem, actually staying logged in works just fine

I had planned to change this anyway for visually impaired Users as well as the same thing you mentioned previously where the correct image does not load in the Security Question. I tested it previously and I think it has something to do with Mobile Proxies.

The major problem for Mobiles is the Bottom Bar. Mobiles have a problem with set images that do not scroll with a page. I thought about moving it before but I like it too much and it enables me to create other special effects. Eventually, mobiles will catch up. I have thought about creating a page that would allow Members to Post to here directly but still using the Mobile Skin to browse but this will take some major work because some Boards are Skin reliant, especially the role-playing games.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2012 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

I never had this kind of problem. Specific wap browsers, like mini browsers, don't display top or bottom bars. Some advanced versions do it but they give you the possibility to disable it in the settings (you just have to tick or untick a selection box). I don't know if this is true also for iphones and windows phones. I will make some research and come back in a few days with better informations.

29th Oct, 2012 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

New Mobile Skin Available!

It took me awhile, and lots of coding but I have a new Mobile Skin for Mobile Users. Please test it out via the Skin selection Menu at the top of any page. Select the one that says "Diaup / MOBILE".

Features

* 100% width to fit the size of your Mobile
* All images save for Topic Thumbs, attachments and avatars have been removed
* Avatars are small and fit nicely to the side
* Even when you visit Skin dependent Boards like the World of Medieval or Future Earth you will still have the Mobile Skin enabled. Special avatars will also be shown in place of your regular Avatars

This is a work in progress so if something is needed do let me know.

29th Oct, 2012 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Viewing Mobile Wap

I don't use my mobile much but just tested it out and it works really well almost with the same feel as if I'm viewing the full site.

30th Oct, 2012 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Hi, I'm testing the new skin and actually looks great. I tried to use the Fast Reply feature to answer in the support thread of the Future Earth rpg's board and something went wrong: the post is there but not the name of the poster or any other detail. Trying the normal Reply here. Bruconero.

30th Oct, 2012 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

Thanks for pointing that out. I corrected the problem and tested it so it recognizes your ID now. I also corrected that last Post so it is linked to your account. Now you should be able to participate anywhere in the site without having to worry about downloading bulk or unable to navigate properly.

In the future I plan an option to have an open / close menu system so there are more options to navigate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2012 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 3

Mobile Inherits World of Medieval Colors

Now when you visit certain Boards and their respective Threads using the Mobile Skin it will change color and layout to match the overall Theme of that Board without sacrificing mobile compatibility. So far I have done the World of Medieval, the others will follow.

Other enhancements done:

* Attachments are at a predefined size and can be clicked to see the larger image
* Redirect pages are now mobile compliant
* Emphasis on certain titled font so its not all jumbled
* The Member's bar is now one row and more distinct

8th Nov, 2012 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Mobile Inherits Future Earth Colors

Just added the new look to the Mobile Skin.

A Questions...

1. I am interested to know if Mobile Users see our block ads or if they block them. If you block them do you see a white square space in the place or is there no space found?

2. Do you disable all images by default on your mobile? Will it be helpful to have an option to not show the description of Threads which tend to contain images?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,