Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 12 of 14

Mobile Role-playing Game Avatars Added For - Page 12 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2013 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
17th Jul, 2013 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 12

Sure thing I will get onto that right away and I will send by tomorrow morning for the latest. Thanks for the quick reply.

[..]

Well I was unable to modify (Aka edit) my last post so I have to post another one (If I can that is). These are two screenshots. One is portrait and the other is landscape. You see how the landscape is much better on size of the text. Again in case you missed it, this is on a 7 inch tablet.

[..]

I guess the site does not like https sites either. In case there is confusion I am posting this from my computer but the screenshots are from the tablet.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: You cannot post images here or link to them, I believe that is why JB sent you an Email so you can reply and send it to him via that method? I will forward your examples to him.

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Attaching one of your examples here that has been cropped to show the actual text. The other will be in my Post below.

Wap / Mobile Viewing
Wap / Mobile Viewing (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2013 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

I had actually planned on you sending me this by Email, see edits above, but I do thank you for facilitating the example. I'm not sure I understand why you sent the FULL Skin though, I thought the idea was to see how the Mobile version looked for you since this is the purpose of this Thread. With that said I do notice that your tablet is formatting the FULL Skin well, can you scroll up and down easy? You may want to switch to the Mobile Skin and then take the screen shots. You can then attach them to a reply Email I sent you earlier today.

Wap / Mobile Viewing

17th Jul, 2013 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

Yeah the tablet handles the site itself very well. Scrolling is smooth but I see what you mean by the mobile skin/theme. It does look a bit better that way but it is still a bit small for me. Guess my eyes are getting that bad.

The mobile skin doesn't allow pinch-zoom though. I like that for zooming in on that small text.

Rather off topic, but...
I apologize for that but what is happening is that I am switching between tablet and computer and when I tried to edit the post, it didn't allow me to. I am sure it is not a glitch, in fact it is a good security measure on the site's part. So apologies again.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Wap / Mobile Viewing

17th Jul, 2013 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Viewing Mobile Wap

I added your attachment to above, although it does not show the actual text of the Post I get a general idea of what you are seeing. For the Mobile Skin I increased the maximum scale to 2, see if that helps you read better (Reload the Mobile Skin) by trying to zoom in.

Rather off topic, but...
You have 30 minutes to Edit your message from the time you first Post it.

17th Jul, 2013 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Ah there we go, that will work. Thanks JB, I know you are a busy person, the efforts are much appreciated. Again thanks smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: lordryoko on 17th Jul, 2013 - 4:17am

17th Jul, 2013 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

Thank you for your help and screen shots as well. I wish I could test the site on all devices but that is not realistic. I have tested it on an Android and BlackBerry and though the text is small it seems readable, but then again I am used to reading small text. I should have made it scalable before but only thought about it with your feedback.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2013 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 12

It was my pleasure JB and you have been very patient with my blunders, thanks for all of that smile.gif

25th Jul, 2013 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 12

Mobile Role-playing Game Avatars Added

For other Role-playing Games such as Gwynedd, Trinidadian Role-playing Game and Love & Life Bytes that have unique Avatars - we have added them to the Mobile Skin so at least a feel for the Role-playing Game is given even though the full experience cannot be had until the Full Version is accessed.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,