Child Abuse In Britain

Child Abuse Britain - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jan, 2016 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
United Kingdom Should Professionals do more? UK Child Abuse
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Child Abuse In Britain

Staff 'too timid' on child abuse

Professionals should not shy away from removing children from abusive parents and putting them in care, a group of experts says.
Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Britain Abuse Child

'1,400 children abused' in Rotherham

Evidence at least 1,400 children suffered "Appalling" Abuse over 16 years in Rotherham, South Yorks, report finds Ref. BBC

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Child Abuse In Britain Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism

Last week, it was revealed that between 1997 and 2013, at least 1,400 girls - in just one relatively small English city (Rotherham, population 275,000) had been raped by gangs of men over the past decade. As summarized in a British government inquiry: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered. They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten, and intimidated. There were examples of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight,... Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2014 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Britain Abuse Child

Abuse inquiry investigates murders

London police investigating three alleged murders at places including military establishments in child abuse inquiry Ref. BBC

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2015 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Britain Abuse Child

Rotherham Council 'not fit for purpose'

Rotherham Council "Not fit for purpose", finds report into children's services which was prompted by abuse scandal Ref. BBC

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Child Abuse In Britain

Weatherman Fred Talbot guilty of abuse

Ex-TV weatherman Fred Talbot found guilty of indecently assaulting two teenage boys by a court in Manchester Ref. BBC

18th Jan, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Child Abuse Britain

Girl, 7, starves to death. 5 siblings eat bread for birds

How can any human being do something so horrible to their own flesh and blood! It is just beyond me and I am so angry as I type this post.

international QUOTE
A seven-year-old girl who starved to death had been withdrawn from school after being bullied for wearing Islamic clothes, it emerged today.

Tragic Khyra Ishaq was taunted about her traditional  hijab, which eventually led to her mother removing her and her siblings from school about three months ago.

The move apparently prompted social workers to visit the family home.

But today it emerged council staff had only been to see Khyra's mother Angela Gordon once - and had never returned.

Khyra and her five brothers and sisters was discovered by paramedics at the house in Handsworth, Birmingham, on Saturday.

The little girl, who one neighbour described as having 'the face of an angel' died in hospital shortly afterwards.

Her emaciated siblings, who are now in council care, were so hungry that they had been seen trying to steal bread left out for the birds.

Khyra had attended Grove School near her home.

Neighbour Melissa Ware, 26, a mother of two, said: "The rumours around here are that Khyra was being bullied at school which is why her mother decided to take her out.

"I heard that because she was wearing a Muslim hijab, other kids were picking on her.

"My children used to play with Khyra and her brothers and sisters. She was a lovely, bubbly little girl. She had a real sparky personality and a face of an angel. Source 5a

19th Jan, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Child Abuse Britain Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

international QUOTE
Starved to death: Girl, 7, who ate scraps for birds
A GIRL of seven has starved to death in what appears to be an appalling case of neglect. Source 9y

Original Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 6:17pm krakyn
This is unacceptable not only should this mother be whipped in public but that neighbor need to wake up! How on earth could she not see this child was starving to death? It takes more then one person to let a crime like this occur! The teacher principle and the school board should be brought up on charges as well for allowing such behavior to continue in the school. Yes they are just as responsible as the bully for they are the legal guardian of you are child while they are in school and should be held responsible for their actions. This problem in rampant inmost north American schools and it need to be brought to a stop. How by keep child parent and teachers accountable to the public for all transactions in a school yard.

I personally have threated to charge my sons teacher and principle with neglect when my son came home in tears because others were teasing him. I took off the next day and we had a fine chat about what I would let my employees (The school board) Away with. It took many such meeting including school board members but it got sorted out and is better now. My son was also given a disciplinary action for his involvement when he was doing the taunting.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Child Abuse In Britain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,