Beyonce

Beyonce - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2008 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Beyonce

Beyonce, Jay-Z marriage a 'power struggle'

Beyonce Knowles says being married to Jay-Z is a "power struggle". Ref. Source 6

Beyonce
Beyonce (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce

The 27-year-old singer - who wed the music mogul in April - admits the relationship can sometimes be tiring, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Now that is an interesting statement admitting that the relationship can be tiring. I always believe that a relationship with the one you love is a special bond of love that grows more and more each day. It is supposed to get better with time and never a struggle. Sounds like Beyonce is experiencing trouble in paradise.

I have often wondered why these strong, successful, beautiful and intelligent women are attracted to rich and powerful men, who do nothing but cause them pain and endless grief. I suppose it is a matter of values and what women like her consider to be a priority. I think Beyonce wants to be famous for a very long time and JAYZ is the one to deliver this goal. I understand that JAYZ is responsible for Beyonce's solo career for what it is today. A roaring success. Perhaps the marriage is one of convenience where he promised her fame and fortune for a very long time. But my question is, what does Beyonce give in return? Apart from sacrificing her welfare. A baby perhaps? Or to be his trophy wife? Only time will tell!

8th Dec, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce Sports & Fashion Music Movies

LDS_forever told me sometime ago that she claimed to want to be Wonder Woman when the producers bring the character role to the big screen, personally I hope she sticks with singing.

As for marriage talk, I think that should be left for home. Anytime stars start talking about their marriage so openly then they are looking for trouble.

5th Feb, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce

Did you see how Etta James was attacking Beyonce for singing her song at the inaugural ball of Barrack Obama?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce

Beyonce laughs off internet hoax

Pop star Beyonce Knowles laughs off a hoax recording on the internet intended to make her singing sound off-key. Ref. Source 2

30th Apr, 2009 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Beyonce

I think that Beyonce is in the business long enough to know how to pick and choose her battles. Taking this person to court would merely create more publicity for the internet hoax. She is taking an excellent and intelligent approach: just laugh it off and it will eventually blow over. She is confident enough to know that she is a great singer and there will be people out there trying to drag her down. Good for you Beyonce!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce

Beyonce named 'woman of the year'

R&B star Beyonce is announced as Billboard magazine's woman of the year for "inspiring the music business". Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce
A Friend

Beyonce Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I like Beyonce as a person but I am not that into her music. I think she will become better known as she continues to open other avenues such as acting.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Beyonce

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,