Jupiter - Page 3 of 6

Jupiter has always facilitated me, well all - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Oct, 2017 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Jupiter
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jupiter - Page 3

Extreme Jupiter weather and magnetic fields. New observations about the extreme conditions of Jupiter's weather and magnetic fields by astronomers have contributed to the revelations and insights coming from the first close passes of Jupiter by NASA's Juno mission. Ref. Source 1h.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Jupiter
A Friend

Jupiter

Wow, that is a beautiful display of Jupiter's aurorae. I wonder if there will come a day when Jupiter actually ignites and become a small sun with it's own small solar system. I mean, as a gas giant that is a possibility, if a remote one.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Jupiter
A Friend

Jupiter UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Jupiter always gives us a lot to think about but I do not think it will ever be a sun. If it was going to be a second smaller sun I think it would have become on a long time ago. I think the mixture of gasses within it is keeping it just a stable gas giant. Think of the abundance of gasses we can get from it and use once we are traveling more.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Jupiter

NASA's Juno Spacecraft Spots Jupiter's Great Red Spot. Images of Jupiter's Great Red Spot reveal a tangle of dark, veinous clouds weaving their way through a massive crimson oval. The JunoCam imager aboard NASA's Juno mission snapped pics of the most iconic feature of the solar system's largest planetary inhabitant during its July 10 flyby. Source 7k.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Jupiter
A Friend

Jupiter

Very cool to see this. Do we know what this storm is? Do we know what cause it and what it is composed of? These are things I have wondered about.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Jupiter

Jupiter's X-ray auroras pulse independently. Jupiter's intense northern and southern lights pulse independently of each other according to new research. Source 2k.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Jupiter
A Friend

Jupiter - Page 3

I think other planets do the same too not just Jupiter but it is interesting to note that it does. I would like to explore other gas giants and see if they react the same way as Jupiter.

31st Oct, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Jupiter Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Jupiter has always facilitated me, well all the planets have. Seeing the pictures here are just as cool as when I first saw the Gas Giant through my 8" Schimt Cassigrain (Spelling not one of my strong suits) Telescope.
KN, you have a great point as to tapping into the gas of these planets as fuel source for our space exploration.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Jupiter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,