Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG - Page 2 of 5

Apparently some people do. Personally, I can - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2009 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG
A Friend

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG - Page 2

I am sure it is about the same as the meat used to make the big mac. Maybe it the lack of a lot of grease that make the whopper taste better.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Jan, 2009 - 4:09pm

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2009 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Mac Big The Whopper

You would think that is the case but actually McDonald's burgers have the lower fat content - believe it or not. It is the extra fat that adds the flavor to Burger King's meat. Bad press leads people to believe McDonald's is the unhealthiest. In reality you would get the same results - or worse - at any of the fast food burger chains.
But I still like the flavor of the Whopper best.

8th Jan, 2009 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

To me the idea of eating is to savor and enjoy food that nourishes the body. So I will mark the Big Mac for one point on lower fat, but the real enjoyment is the flavor.

Looks about for the person who is to be operating the contest.

All this talk is starting to make me hungry. Perhaps we can find the person in charge and get the tasting started.

I love pickles which one has more of them on it?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 RPG Mac Big The Whopper

That is the nice thing about both of them. You can ask for extra pickles be placed on the sandwich.

I do think that they should let us dress our own sandwiches like Fuddruckers allows. But I guess that is a whole other type of taste test.

9th Jan, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Mac Big The Whopper

O'hashrek role,

I shall keep that in mind. Yes a place that lets you select your own toppings is always nice. So let me get this right the whopper has mayonnaise as a topping but the Big Mac is a mystery goo on it that looks rather nastey. Any one know what that goo is?

9th Jan, 2009 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Well, Burger King's motto has always been "Have it your way." They will make your burger how you ask for it.

McD's "secret sauce" is pretty much a version of fry sauce or thousand island dressing. A mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise with some seasonings thrown in.

She thinks for a minute then grabs a napkin and quickly writes something on it then says:

In fact, if you're interested, here's a mock up of the recipe:
Ingredients:
1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the orange stuff)
1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish
2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon ketchup
1/8 teaspoon salt

Procedure:
Mix everything very well in a small container. Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of
the flavors to "meld". )

Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macsâ„¢.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 9th Jan, 2009 - 8:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2009 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Whopper The Big Mac RPG - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Reading the list he starts to gag slightly.

This mixture people find tasty? It sound close to carp bait.

9th Jan, 2009 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Whopper The Big Mac RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Apparently some people do. Personally, I can live without it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,