Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG - Page 3 of 5

Ah a new person to place their thoughts on - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
9th Jan, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

I shall keep that in mind. Yes a place that lets you select your own toppings is always nice. So let me get this right the whopper has mayonnaise as a topping but the Big Mac is a mystery goo on it that looks rather nastey. Any one know what that goo is?

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2009 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG Mac Big The Whopper

Well, Burger King's motto has always been "Have it your way." They will make your burger how you ask for it.

McD's "secret sauce" is pretty much a version of fry sauce or thousand island dressing. A mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise with some seasonings thrown in.

She thinks for a minute then grabs a napkin and quickly writes something on it then says:

In fact, if you're interested, here's a mock up of the recipe:
Ingredients:
1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the orange stuff)
1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish
2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon ketchup
1/8 teaspoon salt

Procedure:
Mix everything very well in a small container. Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of
the flavors to "meld". )

Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macsâ„¢.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 9th Jan, 2009 - 8:56pm

9th Jan, 2009 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Reading the list he starts to gag slightly.

This mixture people find tasty? It sound close to carp bait.

9th Jan, 2009 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Mac Big The Whopper

Apparently some people do. Personally, I can live without it.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2009 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG
A Friend

RPG Mac Big The Whopper

Well geesh you just took all the mystery out of what is in that sauce. Now I will never be able to look at the big mac in the same light again. biggrin.gif

11th Jan, 2009 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Mariah enters the place with hesitation. The smell of oil and fries makes her quite upset, she covers her nose in disgust and wonder if they're cooking burgers or some dog in a Chinese restaurant....

What kind of non-sense is this? A whooper or a Big Mac? Please! Like if we could compare the two of them. The Big Mac is the winner, it is taller...cuter...mind you two burgers....tasty sauce and overall is...how to put it....she thinks deeply.......a more classy burger for classy people like me if you know what I mean...

The whooper...oh....what a name! A whooper!...What the heck is a whooper? I don't know but it sound so primitive. The burger is huge, fat...overall greasy and ugly. Eeek....Can't fathom the idea of eating a Whooper really, I mean who in the right mind would eat anything from Burger King? Yes the King of Burgers. What kind of name is that for a serious business? she shakes her head in disbelief

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Whopper The Big Mac RPG - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

Looking up he smiles.

Mariah .... Good to see you again.

I must admit your face said it all about the fragrance of these two suspect burgers. I must admit after hearing the ingredient list of the Big Mac .... Suddenly it hits him why any one would name a burger after a diesel running smoke machine. ... I am surprised you have a preference to it.

After a short pause.

I must ask you how is a burger that sounds like a long hauling lorry any better then a King of Burgers? To me the Whopper sounds like they are focusing on the males and teens of the world who are the bigger meat eaters. A whopper always reminder be of something that is the biggest of its class. The name Burger king is the ruler or most powerful or biggest in the burger world. Though admittedly not necessarily the best in its class.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whopper The Big Mac RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Ah a new person to place their thoughts on these two burgers. I think that the big mac is most classy to a woman like you because it is smaller and easier for you to get your hands around it. Seems to me that one would have to eat two big macs with all its calories just to give you the same full feeling that one can get from a whopper.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,