Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG - Page 4 of 5

Donald I would be most grateful to take up - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
15th Jan, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

That Thomas is a most disturbing thought! No wonder people pack on the fat after a steady diet of Big Macs. Neither looks like there is enough to even keep ones belly content between meals.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG
A Friend

RPG Mac Big The Whopper

Yes it is true that one big mac does not fill a person up like a whopper does. I would like to know which actually has more calories. I wonder if the person holding this taste test knows?

16th Jan, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

They might though I think the people running this are third party so as to keep the testing more honest.

Perhaps you should not it next time you visit each place. They should have the dietary information posted some where.

Though would you really want any one reading the unconditional facts about either of these two "Meals". Shivers at calling either a real meal.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 RPG Mac Big The Whopper

To tell you the truth I would rather grill my own burgers on a grill than eat either one of these two fat ladened sandwiches. While I like the taste of the Whopper the best I would rather not eat either. The reason I stopped and ate these was because they were free and free food is hard to find nowadays.

21st Jan, 2009 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Mac Big The Whopper

O'hashrek role,

*chuckles* I guess if one is truly stuck with no choice, then the whopper it would seem is the lesser of two evils. I can appreciate that and keep it in mind if I am truly ever stuck for a meal.

21st Jan, 2009 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Both sandwiches are high in calories and low in health appeal. To answer your curiosity the Big Mac weighs in at 560 calories while the Whopper wins the fat race with 670 calories. Of course all of that extra fat is in the mayonnaise. Order your Whopper sans mayo and you only get 520 calories. That is still a hefty percentage of your daily caloric intake. I would much rather fill up on healthier fare.

But, for the purpose of this taste test I still go with the Whopper - at least you are aware of eating some fresh veggies on it. *rolls her eyes & shrugs*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whopper The Big Mac RPG - Page 4

Looks like the Whopper has three votes here with us. I tell you what Burkhard if ever you find yourself down and out stop by my bar and I will treat ya to a drink and a burger. smile.gif

22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Whopper The Big Mac RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

Donald I would be most grateful to take up that offer in say about an hour. Just need to get a few items that I came for.

looking to the lovely lady beside him.

Rhiana I would be most honored if you could find it in you heart to join us.

As an after thought he adds.

Mariah you also would most certainly be welcome to join as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Whopper Or The Big Mac RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,