RPG Expert Introduction

Rpg Expert Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jan, 2009 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2008 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 153
Flag Posts: 197
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 198.53 FP
Charm: 8

RPG Expert Introduction

Don't get all fooled by the name I just call myself that to get attention. I was looking at your review section. will be taking a look around and see what you have to offer.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Dec, 2008 - 10:54pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2008 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Expert RPG

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately in a TURN based environment then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Lazarus or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the Play by Post and custom script RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines via Play by Post where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input. After you make your 30 Posts return here to reply and request 'RPGer Status'.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board.

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

So... which RPG are you interested in?

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

RPG Expert Introduction
A Friend

RPG Expert Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I hope to see you soon in the RPG area. We are looking for warriors in the medieval RPG and mercenaries in the Future earth RPG. Tell us more about yourself and if you have any questions this is the place to ask.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction Expert RPG

Thanks for the welcome. I was mostly interested in the reviews rather than play itself as I don't think I can commit to anything just yet.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Dec, 2008 - 10:54pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG Expert Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Expert RPG

Well right now we do not have much of a commitment in the games. But that is ok Sit back and watch what is going on and if your more interested feel free to jump in with us.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

RPG Expert Introduction

I'll be sure to do that. Are you a rancher just noticing your cowboy hat?

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

RPG Expert Introduction
A Friend

RPG Expert Introduction

I am a country boy. I was raised on a farm and even if I now live in town I still am a cowboy at heart.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

RPG Expert Introduction
A Friend

RPG Expert Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

You have made your 30th post. IF you are interested in joining us in the MEdieval or the future earth RPGs you can now create your characters. Send JB a note asking for RPG status.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: RPG Expert Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,