Water Taxis - Page 2 of 3

Name: George Title: A crooked deal Comments: - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
7th Jan, 2009 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Water Taxis - Page 2

Already the Taxi Service is crying foul claiming that rags were placed in the fuel tank of the vessel as an act of sabotage. What do you think about that?

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2009 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Taxis Water

I felt so sad when I heard on the news that there were two rags in the fuel tank which created problems that the boat had to be taken off the route. I cannot fathom why Trinidadians do this. When something new is introduced and it is supposed to be a positive change, someone else, who has an axe to grind, comes along and does this malicious act. It is so petty, spiteful and downright vindictive. I hope they find the culprit who is responsible for this. And when they do, they should publish the person's name, along with a photograph in every newspaper so that other persons, will never hire this individual.

I know this may sound cynical, but I would have felt much better knowing that someone forgot to service the boat or did not do the servicing properly. But learning that rags were inserted to deliberately prevent the boat from working, it is just so depressing that we have people here willing to stoop so low. I wonder if this was a set up to make Colm Imbert look bad?

16th Jan, 2009 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Water Taxis Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The big question is who would go through the process of knowing where to put it. It must have been an inside job, and for what purpose. There is always something much bigger than can be seen on the surface.

16th Jan, 2009 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Taxis Water

What I ask is : Is the story true at all? Sounds to me like a "made up" excuse for a poor service so far.

18th Jan, 2009 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Taxis Water

Yeah they'll make up anything to tell us its other people's fault. Is the trip and hour long? I thought it was supposed to be real short. How long does it take to get from south to Pos in a car and in a maxi?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2009 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Water Taxis

Treat ferry commuters better

As a frequent traveller with the ferry service, and one who was twice put off from sailing last weekend, I want to point out that the real issue I had was not the height of the waves. I already know that can be a difficulty. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Water Taxis - Page 2

Name: George

Title: The Galica Saga

Comments: The suspicion that there was corruption involved in the Galica saga is not at all surprising. Despite the fact that the present government promised to eliminate this crime from our society by improving accountability and transparency, it would now appear with this disclosure and other recent discoveries that this crime is still rife among the elite, those in positions of authority and the upper classes. Here in this nation, crimes are divide between the group mentioned above and the ordinary citizens .Whereas murders .kidnappings and some serious crimes are undertaken by the ordinary citizens. The crime of corruption is in the domain of the already well off,and those in power and authority. If it is proven that corruption took place with respect to the Galica saga, I can assure you that no one found guilty in this case will end up behind bars.It is most likely that the matter will be delayed and delayed, and eventually swept under the carpet in the police headquarters together with the cases of Jack Warner and Dana Seetahal with the judiciary turning a blind eye to it all.It is just part and parcel of the existing corruption and application of justice of this nation.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Water Taxis Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: George

Title: A crooked deal

Comments: It is a very good sign and rare admission by any Trinidad Prime Minister admitting that a deal was crooked. I am referring to the deal with a foreign company to supply ships for transportation from Tobago to Trinidad. Lets hope he now deal effectively and severely with the local culprits involved in this saga when he gets the final report.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Water Taxis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,