Water Taxis - Page 2 of 2

Name: George Title: The Galica Saga Comments: - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 52 210 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2009 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,257
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 978.41 FP
Charm: 314
Already the Taxi Service is crying foul claiming that rags were placed in the fuel tank of the vessel as an act of sabotage. What do you think about that?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.6%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63
I felt so sad when I heard on the news that there were two rags in the fuel tank which created problems that the boat had to be taken off the route. I cannot fathom why Trinidadians do this. When something new is introduced and it is supposed to be a positive change, someone else, who has an axe to grind, comes along and does this malicious act. It is so petty, spiteful and downright vindictive. I hope they find the culprit who is responsible for this. And when they do, they should publish the person's name, along with a photograph in every newspaper so that other persons, will never hire this individual.

I know this may sound cynical, but I would have felt much better knowing that someone forgot to service the boat or did not do the servicing properly. But learning that rags were inserted to deliberately prevent the boat from working, it is just so depressing that we have people here willing to stoop so low. I wonder if this was a set up to make Colm Imbert look bad?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,257
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 978.41 FP
Charm: 314
The big question is who would go through the process of knowing where to put it. It must have been an inside job, and for what purpose. There is always something much bigger than can be seen on the surface.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,290
Avg: 4.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 897.81 FP
Charm: 326
What I ask is : Is the story true at all? Sounds to me like a "made up" excuse for a poor service so far.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2009 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 119
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 236.94 FP
Charm: 1
Yeah they'll make up anything to tell us its other people's fault. Is the trip and hour long? I thought it was supposed to be real short. How long does it take to get from south to Pos in a car and in a maxi?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2009 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]
Treat ferry commuters better

As a frequent traveller with the ferry service, and one who was twice put off from sailing last weekend, I want to point out that the real issue I had was not the height of the waves. I already know that can be a difficulty. Ref. Source 7
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Name: George

Title: The Galica Saga

Comments: The suspicion that there was corruption involved in the Galica saga is not at all surprising. Despite the fact that the present government promised to eliminate this crime from our society by improving accountability and transparency, it would now appear with this disclosure and other recent discoveries that this crime is still rife among the elite, those in positions of authority and the upper classes. Here in this nation, crimes are divide between the group mentioned above and the ordinary citizens .Whereas murders .kidnappings and some serious crimes are undertaken by the ordinary citizens. The crime of corruption is in the domain of the already well off,and those in power and authority. If it is proven that corruption took place with respect to the Galica saga, I can assure you that no one found guilty in this case will end up behind bars.It is most likely that the matter will be delayed and delayed, and eventually swept under the carpet in the police headquarters together with the cases of Jack Warner and Dana Seetahal with the judiciary turning a blind eye to it all.It is just part and parcel of the existing corruption and application of justice of this nation.
Guest please SHARE: "Water Taxis" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If Water Taxis is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Water Taxis

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 2.4 Days Ago
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6.2 Days Ago
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By JoePublic 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:00pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:43am
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By JoePublic 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:28pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By News 26th Jan, 2017 - 11:32am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Dec, 2016 - 4:04pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By RayTT 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 1st Oct, 2016 - 11:25am
Mental Health In Trinidad: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Felipe 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:17pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By JoePublic 29th Jul, 2016 - 12:26pm