Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Mar, 2015 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Etihad Airways
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways plans launch of new first class
Travel Safety Info

Etihad Airways is planning a significant upgrade in its first class seating in 2009, with a new suite-style product promised Source: Business Traveller RSS

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2012 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airways Etihad

Etihad Airways buys beehives

Etihad Airways, battling to distinguish itself from rival Gulf Arab carriers, has bought 200 hens and three beehives as part of the fight to win customers by appealing to their palates. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways (Hover)

23rd Oct, 2012 - 8:45am / Post ID: #

Etihad Airways Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Last time I traveled with Etihad was in 2010, so I believe I had the chance to enjoy the comfort of the new aircrafts. As a general indication, I'm convinced that the Gulf Arab's companies are among the best in the world specially considering the quality vs price ratio. Etihad is not an exception. Comfortable seats, even in economy class, an endless selection of updated movies and tv shows on your personal monitor and good quality meals make the flight experience enjoyable. Recommended.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Airways Etihad

Etihad Airways flies away with its first stretch Dreamliner

With 71 Dreamliners on order, Etihad will become one of world's biggest 787 operators. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2015 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Airways Etihad

Watch: Nicole Kidman stars in new ad for Etihad Airways

Etihad has enlisted the Oscar-winning actress as its global brand ambassador. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Etihad Airways

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,