Lady Gaga - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Oct, 2009 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2009 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lady Gaga

Lady GaGa

Number one single for Lady GaGa

Hip New York singer Lady GaGa hits the top spot in the UK with Just Dance, ending Alexandra Burke's three-week reign.
Ref. Source 2

Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

Lady Gaga avoids arrest in Russia

Lady Gaga was almost arrested during a trip to Russia - because she was wearing leather. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Gaga to miss second Take That gig

US pop star Lady Gaga is to miss a second support performance at a Take That concert in Manchester due to illness. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2009 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

Lady Gaga flattered by fans' tattoos

Lady Gaga says she is "flattered" fans choose to have tattoos of her. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

Lady Gaga want sexy time with Take That

Consistently outrageous popstar Lady Gaga says she wants to have sex with the whole of 1990s pop-group Take That. Ref. Source 7

24th Aug, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga

I have listened to this girl sing and I cannot say her singing or songs are fantastic. All her music is the same tune over and over again! I guess her music are an instant hit because they all great for dancing! But if you ask me, this girl has no real talent except with stirring up controversy and propelling herself to become more popular. Did you hear the latest on how she wants to have sex with the whole group of Take That? Talk about a sleazy way to be in the news! In a way, she reminds me a little like Madonna. Madonna knew how to manipulate the press and turn all the media attention to her advantage! I guess Lady Gaga has learned a lot from Madonna!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 24th Aug, 2009 - 2:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga

I agree with you Geenie its all about just being more popular. I don't dig her music either and I don't she will last long wither unless she branches off into something more memorable.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Lady Gaga giving away hair

Lady Gaga is giving away a lock of her hair with her new album. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lady Gaga

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,