Illustrator's Wanted

Illustrator' S Wanted - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Illustrator's Wanted
A Friend

Illustrator's Wanted

Hello,
I am looking for someone who might be able to illustrate a character of mine. He is a minotaur. I have tried to draw a picture before, but I don't have very steady hands and am not very good at drawing anyway.
There is a catch though, I don't have any money or a job right now, so I wont be able to pay for it.

If there is anyone who would be interested in taking on this project let me know and I will supply you with details.

Thanks

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Illustrators

Why not post the details here then maybe some one might decide to go with it. have you thought of using computer programs t modify an existing picture to suit your needs?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Illustrator's Wanted
A Friend

Illustrator's Wanted Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am sure that there are some here who can make a drawing based on information you can provide.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Illustrator's Wanted
A Friend

Wanted Illustrators

Ok then, here are the details:

Race: Minotaur
Body features: 7'7" (I don't think that will make a difference in a picture), hair covering all of the body 4-7" long
Horns: Short-Medium length, white at the base, blending to black
Eyes: dark green
Worn: Chain necklace with a small gold ring, silver ring with a black dragon etched into it, belt or sash across shoulders, connecting at the bottom to another belt around the waist

This character is mainly an evil character, so I am picturing an evil aura about him or something like that.

Thanks

21st Jan, 2009 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Illustrators

There is a catch though, I don't have any money or a job right now, so I wont be able to pay for it.

Well that's a downer. Do you have any stocks, bonds or notes? Just playing with you. You need that illustration for a book or just personal use?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Illustrator's Wanted
A Friend

Illustrator's Wanted

This picture will be for A book that I am currently Working on.
If you plan to draw it, the sword has a specific shape to it. I would post a picture of it, but I'm not sure just how to do that via iPod touch.
Later if I can get on my laptop, I'll post it, or at least a link to it

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Illustrator's Wanted

To let another view the picture just up load it to some site like photo bucket then post the link in this thread.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Illustrator's Wanted
A Friend

Illustrator's Wanted Board Card & RPG Reviews

Here is the picture, it's a little blurry.
On the backside of the blade, there are 5 spines coming out and downward, on the front side, a small sword breaker built into the blade shaped like a backward 'C'. It is supposed to be further down.
The sword is two handed and at the bottom is a diamond encrusted into the hilt.
It is jet black, not gray or silver. Source 3

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Illustrator's Wanted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,