Taliban - Page 9 of 11

Taliban Claims to Control 34 Districts in - Page 9 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 31st Mar, 2017 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Taliban Quotes Video - Taliban Attack Girls With Acid - Taliban's extreme Isamic beliefs - Also a general Thread into the actions of the Taliban, is it one of self interest or in helping the people of Afghanistan?
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taliban - Page 9

Jihadists, extremists celebrate Trump win

The Afghan Taliban urged Trump to withdraw U.S. Troops from Afghanistan. Ref. Source 4a.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2016 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Taliban

They may have a rude awakening if they think that's coming soon. Even if Trump wanted to withdraw from there he doesn't want the Taliban planning attacks on America when they take over the state.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Taliban Islam Studies

Taliban to Trump: Pull out troops or face 'shameful defeat':

In an open letter to Trump published on one of its official webpages, the group said nothing has been achieved in 15 years of occupation except bloodshed and destruction. Ref. Source 4p

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Taliban

Taliban capture key Afghan district; 9 police killed:

The Taliban captured a key district centre in Afghanistan's southern Helmand province on Thursday while in the country's north, an officer turned his rifle on sleeping colleagues, killing nine policemen in the latest "Insider attack". Ref. Source 7p.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Taliban
A Friend

Taliban

All the time and treasure we spent there and it's looking as grim as ever. I have been there so many times and so long. I hope it gets better but I fear it won't. The people there need to want it to improve and most either don't, or just don't care. I think they'll fall back into their old ways and that'll be too bad for women and minority tribes in that country.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Taliban
A Friend

Taliban

This is why we are failing over there. This is the same reason that Russia failed for over 20 years over there. They do not want things to change that is proven over and over. I do not understand why we are there we should not be trying to change people who do not want to be changed. It is a waste of our resources and our soldiers young lives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Taliban
A Friend

Taliban - Page 9

Regretfully, I agree with you. I have friends over there. Good people that are caught in a bad situation. But the vast majority of the people there don't want change, or in the case of the women are powerless to effect change. We should have gone there with one intent, to find the people responsible for 911 and kill them all and then left. I truly hate to say that because of how much of my life is wrapped up in that country.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Taliban Studies Islam - Page 9

Taliban Claims to Control 34 Districts in Afghanistan;

The insurgent group claims to contest 167 more, many in southern, western and northern Afghanistan. Ref. Source 1j.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Taliban

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,