Overpopulation In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 2 of 2

They say people are leaving because of the - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Jul, 2017 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Overpopulation In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 2

Name: Trini

Title: Over population in Trinidad

Comments: Yes I totally agree. Trinidad feels so crowded. Jobs are difficult to get. Crime is getting worst by the day. Every public and private place is crowded. Traffic is unbearable. Schools and hospitals are full to capacity. When I go out I feel like people are up in my face its unbearable. There is always some poor woman in the news asking for a HDC house for her 5 plus kids because they are living in poverty. If only it was legal to spey and neuter some people this country would be in a better condition.

Source: I live in Trinidad.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Overpopulation

Name: George

Title: Overpopulation

Comments: One of the main reasons why this country appears to be over populated is because we have a lot of illegal immigrants here. This is mainly due to the easy access to this island, which has become an attraction for many indulging in crime. Most of these immigrants are here because they believe that this nation is corrupt and crime pays here. Previous governments including those now in the corridors of power are to be blame for the seemingly over crowding in some areas mainly inhabited by our citizens.
This is because they have failed to use our wealth to expand the access to out lying districts or develop these areas. Causing congestions and overcrowding in popular developed districts .
They have simply ignored these country areas and its inhabitants.
Instead of building roads to that only allow drivers to do big you turns, they ought to try building proper roads to those forgotten places of this island.
As for women here having too many children this again is the fault of the politicians who have failed to provide the necessary facilities and welfare eduction for adults on the matter of sex.and prevention of unnecessary childbirth.
Poverty in any nation is generated by the lack of proper education,unemployment and the failure of politicians to keep their promises to improve the standard of living for all citizens in any nation..
The question to be ask, is what have we really achieve since our independence and where have the trillions of dollars gone?. It certainly wasn't spent in improving this nation or the living conditions of the poorer sector of our society,who live in the out lying districts of this island.
They apparently still live in wooden shacks, lacking in good drinking water supplies, very bad access to their homes .no transport services, very poor schools if any at all,no street lighting or education,welfare or medical facilities..
To those poor souls time has just stood still in a nation that politicians want us to believe that has progressed.

10th Jul, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Overpopulation In Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They say people are leaving because of the high crime but I seeing more and more people everywhere. I think back alley children having too many children and lots of immigrants coming in the country to keep the population up.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Overpopulation In Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,