God Particle

God Particle - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Jul, 2012 - 10:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Higgs boson
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

God Particle

God particle

Race for 'God particle' heats up

Europe's Cern is losing ground in the race to identify one of the fundamental particles of matter, its US rival claims. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2009 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Particle God

I am not sure I like the name but I think it is interesting that they are getting so close to finding it. If they can maybe new ideas will flow to find a better power source. I think understanding how matter works at the lowest level will be the key.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

God Particle
A Friend

God Particle UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I believe that your correct there Krakyn. If we can figure out more about the fundamentals of matter we may understand more of how everything works and how everything fits together. Thus making it easier to understand and therefore opening up new wonderful possibilities.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Particle God

God particles

Data hint at 'five God particles'

There may be more than one version of the elusive "God particle" - or Higgs boson - according to a new study. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Particle God

Sound of 'God particle' simulated

Scientists simulate the sounds set to be made by sub-atomic particles such as the Higgs boson when they are produced at the LHC. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2011 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

God Particle

Creation theory may be wrong; collider hasn't found 'God particle'

In April rumors began that the $10-billion Large Hadron Collider near Geneva had found what it was built, in part, to find: the elusive Higgs boson, nicknamed the "God particle." It would have been a huge scientific breakthrough, but it looks now that the God particle may not exist after all. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2012 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

God Particle

There is a buzz about this and I'm so excited to know the results of their findings tomorrow. Understanding our universe will put us closer to outer space.

international QUOTE
Ahead of the expected announcement, the journal Nature reported "pure elation" Monday among physicists searching for the Higgs boson. One team saw only "a 0.00006% chance of being wrong," the journal said.

Officially, the lab is mum about the results until Wednesday. CERN technology official Steve Myers reported only that data collection for the experiments ended last month. Source 4

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2012 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

God Particle Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Scientists claim new particle discovery

Cern scientists report discovery of a new particle that is consistent with the Higgs boson. Ref. BBC

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: God Particle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,