God Particle - Page 2 of 2

Insight into the physics of the Higgs particle/ - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Jun, 2018 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Higgs boson
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2012 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

God Particle - Page 2

The "God-Particle" and God
by Dennis Prager

They found the "God-Particle." That was the headline in many of America's news media. It turns out that the name actually derives from substituting "God-particle" for "god**** particle," the original name some scientists had given the elusive particle. But the media adopted the former nomenclature. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2014 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Particle God

God particle 'could destroy us all'

SCIENTIST Stephen Hawking has warned that the Higgs boson, the so-called God particle, may carry enough power to destroy the universe. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2015 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

God Particle UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Collider restarts after long rebuild

The Large Hadron Collider restarts after a two-year rebuild, with scientists hoping it will provide answers to fundamental questions about the universe. Ref. BBC

7th Apr, 2015 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Particle God

I can think of gigantic blackholes at the center of the universe that can already do that and even if he is right then the destruction will be [catastrophic] enough to not natter.

30th Apr, 2015 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Particle God

It was interesting that they were able to map all the sub atomic particles that where theorized by math such as the Quasar. Dark matter how ever still seems a bit elusive but I do believe it also may have been noted. I do ponder just how many more smaller particles will be found.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

God Particle

Evidence of the Higgs particle's decay in quarks. Researchers have found strong evidence that, among other things, the Higgs particle decays into quarks. The researchers analyzed data sets that were recorded in 2015 and 2016 with the ATLAS detector at the world's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. Source 4i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

God Particle - Page 2

Insight into the physics of the Higgs particle/ Physicists have succeeded in putting a superconducting gas into an exotic state. Their experiments allow new insights into the properties of the Higgs particle, but also into fundamental characteristics of superconductors. Source 5l.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: God Particle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,