Human Name: Apoc - Page 3 of 6

After a bit he wonders... If you are in the - Page 3 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 11th Jun, 2014 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Plugged Log User: Play by Post
5th Jan, 2014 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc - Page 3

Matrix

Apoc pinches himself and touches the wall he is nearest too as though they both will reassure him of what he was thinking about but neither did and he was left on his own to remain questioning.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2014 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Had a brisk walk around Zion today. You never get the full blunt of how much metal and concrete is keeping it together, its almost like we're in this giant tomb.

20th Jan, 2014 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I got the chance to create my own simulation in the Matrix. I chose to put myself in the most fearful of situations that I had as a kid. Walking down a dark alley way while on the other side and behind me are some mean looking bullies. I'm using this to help me overcome my fears.

13th Feb, 2014 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Apoc Name Human

Matrix

They slowly come up behind me and then when I get a good look at them they send shivers down my spine. If I were to meet these guys for real I think I would be a goner, but in this world... I'm a god!

16th Feb, 2014 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Before the first of them even tries to lay their hands on me I've already jumped above them, kicking my way through to the the goons on the other side. They fall like tall trees and [I] stand there wondering what I was afraid about in the first place.

19th Feb, 2014 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc

Matrix

Usually after this simulation I get one of the techs that run these programs to give me a Japanese garden scene so I can do some peaceful meditation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2014 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc - Page 3

Matrix

The coolest thing will probably be the leaves that fall in the fall scene. I can watch as each leaf breaks off the tree as though a strong wind is blowing. Its just amazing how detailed the Matrix can be.

11th Jun, 2014 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 3

Matrix

After a bit he wonders... If you are in the Matrix and have a dream then is that the Matrix or your own mind?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Human Name: Apoc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.