Human Name: Apoc - Page 4 of 6

So my training today involved simple guard - Page 4 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 7th Oct, 2014 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Plugged Log User: Play by Post
26th Jun, 2014 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc - Page 4

Matrix

He thinks on it for just a bit and then realizes he might be confusing himself so he stops thinking about it. He gets up from where he is and does a couple of push-ups. Well one thing is sure, exercise in the real world isn't any easier.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2014 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Tired from a mere 10 done in strict style he gets to his feet, sits on his bunk bed and wonders what he will do next. Now that he knows the truth he wants to experience the Matrix again and again even though he was once there 'permanently' although ignorant.

12th Jul, 2014 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Its time for a mission, really just an excuse to be jacked in. The practice part of the Matrix is cool but nothing beats the real deal. Of course he never wants to meet up with any agents because he knows he isn't as fast as Morepheus or Neo.

20th Sep, 2014 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Today Apoc did some training to be a citizen in Zion. His lessons were: "History of Humans" And "Navigate Zion". I guess I will need to have this knowledge to survive this place.

21st Sep, 2014 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Apoc, decides that he wants to build up a lot of his knowledge and becomes excited for the next time he will get jacked in for learning.

23rd Sep, 2014 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc

Matrix

After further training Apoc went to level 2 as a "Steward". The new skill he learned was "Interpersonal". Now Apoc welcomes new awakened recruits to Zion like he once was welcomed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Oct, 2014 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc - Page 4

Matrix

My latest skills training has gotten me the title "Heavy Loader". Some of what I can do is load ammo and / or chemicals onto ships and manned mechanical bots. That makes me level 3 now.

7th Oct, 2014 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 4

Matrix

So my training today involved simple guard duty and I have a schedule to follow that I can't afford to miss. I don't know what discipline is like in Zion but I don't want to find out either.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Human Name: Apoc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.