Human Name: Apoc - Page 5 of 6

A thought came to me today... How do I know - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 21st May, 2015 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Plugged Log User: Play by Post
19th Oct, 2014 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc - Page 5

Matrix

An awesome day. Finally I am considered a real soldier in Zion. I now have these skills:

Martial Arts
Blade use
Hand Guns
Electrical Gun
Manned Mech. Bots

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

In today's lesson I learned about the Agusta 109 helicopter which I might have to use in future missions.

international QUOTE
The Agusta 109 series usually handles executives in a business environment. It is a fast and efficient method of VIP transport coupled with a versatile utility provision for photographic and filming requirements and the reliability of twin engines. It has spacious cabins for up to 7 passengers, or 6 with Club seating configuration.

Max cruising speed 180 mph
Max Endurance: 2 hrs 45 mins
Max Range 500 miles

2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I'm now the rank of officer and got some cool skills with that:

Map Reading
Leadership
Ship Hand
Port Navigator

Whenever they send me on duty I will be more than prepared.

19th Jan, 2015 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Today I was given charge to bring in one of Zion's ships. They were kind of frantic because some sentinels were chasing them but they made in alright. The sentinels were destroyed by new cannons placed within the tunnels.

27th Feb, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

I'm getting used to the port's environment. Most times its quiet but when a ship comes in its like everyone is suddenly in a war zone. Not that we aren't in a war zone but you know.

15th Mar, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc

Matrix

I've been off duty for awhile now. They are giving a chance to new recruits to learn how to do things. I don't mind really, it allows me to explore this new world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc - Page 5

Matrix

Zion has been making some renovations of late to keep up with what has been happening in the machine world. Unfortunately, I'm not into the renovations but hopefully in time I will get used to it or they improve what they're doing below here.

21st May, 2015 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

Matrix

A thought came to me today... How do I know Zion is not a Matrix within a Matrix as well? I didn't know better while in the Matrix probably I don't know any better now either.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Human Name: Apoc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.