Human Name: Apoc - Page 2 of 6

Can it be that knowing the truth is worth - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 4th Dec, 2013 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Plugged Log User: Play by Post
13th Aug, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc - Page 2

Matrix

He isn't rushing into anything he knows he has to use this new found power wisely. He will wait to see what is needed first. Most likely seeing what team is available first will be wise.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Still... If he does follow his dreams he wants to be decked out like Neo but with more arms. Probably more like the Neo when he first began rather than Neo everyone knows today.

16th Aug, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Still, he wanted to be different. It was not his mind to duplicate anyone in the Matrix, he wanted to be his own individual but just use Neo as a model.

31st Aug, 2013 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Today I learned about one of the older agents called, "Brown". Apparently, Agent Brown was one of the original agents not afraid to show his abilities. He jumped across buildings in his bid to catch Trinity which of course he didn't.

12th Sep, 2013 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

The best way to catch an agent or at least give yourself time to get away is the element of surprise. Agents thrive on predictability but if you do something they don't expect it may slow them down somewhat.

1st Oct, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc

Matrix

You know what I really miss... The nature or what I thought was nature but was just an illusion. Still, going fishing, to the beach or camping were all really cool things. Now I'm contained to a bunk in very small metal and concrete quarters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2013 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc - Page 2

Matrix

I would be lying to myself if I did not wish sometimes I were back in the matrix and still ignorant about the real world. At least the illusion provided more 'comfort' than Zion does, its more like being in a constant camp in a state of war 24/7.

4th Dec, 2013 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

Can it be that knowing the truth is worth it though? OK so you know the truth and then what? It almost seems like there are more questions than answers. Even though I knew life in the matrix wasn't real still how do I know I'm not in some sort of other matrix here.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Human Name: Apoc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.