Seven Days Without Prayer Makes One Weak

Seven Days Prayer Weak - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th Dec, 2010 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Christian T-shirts with a message - would you wear this?
12th Mar, 2009 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

This is one of the featured christian t-shirts (We are not affiliated with the creators) with a dual message:

controversial T-shirt
Image from christianshirts.net

Question: Will you wear a T-shirt with this on it? Why / why not? Feel free to also Discuss the actual meaning or interpretation of the T-shirt if you like.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2009 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Weak One Prayer Days Seven

I love the play with words but it takes less than seven days without prayer to make you weak. Just missing prayer during any par of the day can leave you lonely. If you make Jesus personal like a personal friend then you will always want to talk with him.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seven Days Without Prayer Makes One Weak Revealed Bible The

I like the message that this says. Granted you can be weak after one day but the play on the words makes one think. I would wear something like this.

16th Jun, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Slightly:

international QUOTE
Without Jehovah God our week would be: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday & Shatterday. Remember seven days WITHOUT Jehovah God makes One WEAK!

I borrowed this from one of my brothers. What interest me was what the week might be like.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Name: Monica

Comments: I like both! Thanks guys I'm going to make a poster out of these and hang it up by my bathroom door. Sometimes I get up in a mood and really need to remember that I'm weak if I don't start my day without prayer.

27th Nov, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

I think that it's quite clever, and if it makes people think twice, then it gets my approval!
I would have no problem wearing it. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2010 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Seven Days Prayer One Weak

Prayer is a wonderful privilege we have to talk to God.

international QUOTE
(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) . . .Always be rejoicing. 17 Pray incessantly. 18 In connection with everything give thanks. For this is the will of God in union with Christ Jesus respecting YOU.

And just as important is letting Jehovah God speak to us, because our everlasting life depends on it. 2 Timothy 3:16, 17; John 17:3.

5th Dec, 2010 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Seven Days Prayer One Weak The Bible Revealed

If you want to go in depth... Does it take Seven Days to make one weak? I will dare say if you get up in the morning on day one and do not acknowledge God from the start you are weak right there... In seven days you will probably be bed ridden.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seven Days Without Prayer Makes One Weak

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,