Types of Forum Users - Page 15 of 18

Members who are quick to point fingers but - Page 15 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Dec, 2007 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

?
Poll: This thread shows me that...
  The Owners care a lot about the Community       33.33%
  There will always be one bad apple in every group       11.11%
  You can never have a perfect setting in an imperfect world       11.11%
  There are people that just cannot appreciate a good thing       14.81%
  The Moderators do an excellent job here       11.11%
  This is the most clean site to converse on the net       11.11%
  The Community has issues similar to a soap opera       7.41%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There is a sense of entitlement prevalent on the internet that makes surfers believe they can go anywhere and do whatever they like without consequence or barriers. Yep, we get all types here and just in case you are wondering... We are moderating everything!
21st Oct, 2006 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users - Page 15

Users who are not happy because others do not agree or think like them. My tip, learn how Discussions take place in real life... if you can't talk to your neighbor without becoming red in the face then you need some lessons in anger management or self-control.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

These days when I see Teeny Bopper scribbles my blood crawls, and for those who seek to implement them in this Community I say - deleted!

8th Jan, 2007 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am consistently amazed by former Members who deleted their own account or were deleted and revisit here over and over again. In some cases they even Register under a different account or as someone else - who are they fooling? It is sad that they have not realized that to come good and straight forward is the best way. The underhanded stuff will just get you capped!

6th Feb, 2007 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Users Forum Types

Users that join the Community and put a massive introduction only to go silent right after and fail in the attempt to do all that they said they will do.

6th Feb, 2007 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

Users who say they read the rules before joining but then don't follow them ... Why?

"I didn't think you really meant it when the rules said:

... To use proper spelling and grammar

... Stay on topic and be constructive

... No links/spamming… "

Etc. Etc. Etc.

24th Apr, 2007 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users

The Type of User that feels what they have to say and how they want to say it overrides our Posting Policies here - they always end up Deleted!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2007 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users - Page 15

The kind of User who skips ALL the Register pages that clearly state what you have to do only to Post an Introduction wondering what to do.

The kind of user who claims to be an Admin of thousands of Members, but thinks to fool us by coming here to 'get away from it all'. If I want to get away from it all I go spend time with my family, not go to another Forum!

The kind of user that pushes themselves and their opinions on you as though from their constant repetition it will somehow make you 'break'. These types are really 'young' in internet communications and best yet they are really ignorant as to how this Community is managed.

On a positive note...

The kind of user that adjusts himself to the Community and becomes an integral part of it. These are hard to find, but worth 1000 joining Members who have nothing of real substance to add.

5th Dec, 2007 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 15

Members who are quick to point fingers but they do not check themselves at all when they trip over our Rules and Polices and kick it in our face.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Types of Forum Users

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,