Types of Forum Users - Page 16 of 18

Anti-Spammer Users who try all their best - Page 16 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Aug, 2010 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

?
Poll: This thread shows me that...
  The Owners care a lot about the Community       33.33%
  There will always be one bad apple in every group       11.11%
  You can never have a perfect setting in an imperfect world       11.11%
  There are people that just cannot appreciate a good thing       14.81%
  The Moderators do an excellent job here       11.11%
  This is the most clean site to converse on the net       11.11%
  The Community has issues similar to a soap opera       7.41%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There is a sense of entitlement prevalent on the internet that makes surfers believe they can go anywhere and do whatever they like without consequence or barriers. Yep, we get all types here and just in case you are wondering... We are moderating everything!
5th Dec, 2007 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users - Page 16

I used to sometimes wonder what the big fuss was about when I was on another site until they made me a moderator and then I had to deal with a lot of stupid a-holes. Afterawhile I told them to keep the moderator bit cause I don't need this in my life!

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

The ones that join and in less than 60 seconds erase their account because they have no clue what the community is about. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Types of Forum Users Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have to admit that when I first came to this forum I did not read the rules. I still do not think I have read them. I have been to soo many forums I have learned that many have a lot of rules and some are the same. I did learn what was tolerated and what was not in the year I have been here. I am glad that I am still here. smile.gif

25th Jun, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Users Forum Types

The ones that they do not want to admit they are wrong, the ones that pretend they are "nice" but they send you emails privately insulting you, the mental ones!

20th Aug, 2009 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

Members who are well aware of the level of maturity we are trying to maintain here yet try to be a smart-butt at every opportunity possible.

17th Mar, 2010 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users

Needy Members

Members who want to be the center of attention and when they are not they pout and leave. Oh please, we have a Thread about narcissism somewhere around here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users - Page 16

User Friendly

Members who cannot follow the most Basic of Rules like stay on Topic and do not Spam your ads. Then they complain that the site is not "user-friendly" because they cannot do what they want.

5th Aug, 2010 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 16

Anti-Spammer

Users who try all their best to Spam links and their own agenda after joining and then become frustrated when the system stops them at every turn. Yes, this is a Discussion site if you are here to actually Discuss topics then you will enjoy it. If you are here because you want people to visit your site then you will find it painfully difficult. Come on, if you want people to visit your site go submit it to the Search Engines because we do NOT want to see your site!

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Types of Forum Users

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,