Types of Forum Users - Page 17 of 18

When a User tries to join this Community and - Page 17 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Mar, 2018 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 

?
Poll: This thread shows me that...
  The Owners care a lot about the Community       33.33%
  There will always be one bad apple in every group       11.11%
  You can never have a perfect setting in an imperfect world       11.11%
  There are people that just cannot appreciate a good thing       14.81%
  The Moderators do an excellent job here       11.11%
  This is the most clean site to converse on the net       11.11%
  The Community has issues similar to a soap opera       7.41%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There is a sense of entitlement prevalent on the internet that makes surfers believe they can go anywhere and do whatever they like without consequence or barriers. Yep, we get all types here and just in case you are wondering... We are moderating everything!
8th Sep, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users - Page 17

Members Who Write Admin

Members who write Admin to report Admin. Alright, anyone see anything wrong with this? That has happened to me twice this week. Both times I was trying to enforce our policy. OK so let's sum this up:

They write Admin to complain about Admin because Admin is enforcing the Rules and Policies that Admin has created. spock.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Users Forum Types

I am sure that the Admin will sit down with the bad Admin and make sure that the Admin knows what the Admin expects of him and the policies that the Admin has set forth. After all we would hate to see a loose cannon of a Admin enforcing his own agenda. biggrin.gif

Can we all say some people do not have a clue as to what they are doing.

29th Oct, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users Feedback & FAQ News Community

This is one of those threads that you hope to never see your member name come up on. I didn't see any names, but you hope they're not talking about you.

7th Apr, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Users Forum Types

Colorful Ways To Break Rules

The type of Forum User that knows that something should not be done because it breaks the rules but tries to make it look 'good' enough that it should be acceptable thereby trying to circumvent the rules. A shame that they think we're not quick enough to figure out what is happening. We've been doing this a very long time.

2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

We Are Looking For A New CEO

The type of Forum User that sees this banner at the top of the Forum saying,

"We are looking for a new CEO to take over the forum and manage its affairs."

No, there is no banner there that says that.

16th Jul, 2013 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users

Signing Up With Disposable Email Addresses

The kind of wannabe Forum User that signs up with a disposable Email address (A fake Email that lasts a few minutes to a few hours just so they can by pass Registration) and expects to be accepted and welcomed into the Community. No - instant deletion, you won't even reach the phase of making your Introduction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users - Page 17

This Thread reminds me of all the problems we used to face until I started coding in so many things to lighten our workload. We still get a troublemaker every now and again but they tire themselves out.

7th Mar, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 17

When a User tries to join this Community and puts as their Introduction:

"I'm not interested in all the requirements and rules you have here I just want to play the game so stop forcing me to do this."

What do you think is the basis for this:

1. Entitlement
2. They did not read anything
3. They don't understand what they are joining
4. Stupidity

Does someone really believe they would be approved in any community with an Introduction like that?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Types of Forum Users

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,