[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 3 of 91

OOC: Maybe our mistake was allowing those - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Mar, 2009 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
18th Mar, 2009 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 3

ooc True we must be thinning that supply some what. We must also be prepared to be trapped up there and them knowing a second route up to each site.

In such and open field laying a trap is not easy though. We need be place very specific movements here so we can create a proper battle plan.

Also I am going to ask gm for a hint here so kntoran has kindly offered this suggestion.

IF we take out the two north lookouts will they be blind as to what we are doing just outside the north entrance to deaths mouth?

A good question I think they would be as I do not think that party that came out might have known we were there so much as a guard change. Can we add to this question?

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 18th Mar, 2009 - 2:41pm

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

Does the DM continue the scenario based on what we did or is it like reset? I'm asking baecause if the bandits think about what we did then they'll prepare for it. If not then we will know what's going to happen.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: I do not think it is a reset. I believe that they will learn from what we have done in the pass as well as we are. I do believe that soon they will be as blind at night as we are due to lack of wolves.

19th Mar, 2009 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bait Wolfs camp

Alright but they can get more wolves we don't even know how many of them are. I think what we were attacked by was just a patrol.

19th Mar, 2009 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

I agree I am thinking 20 plus tops 50 rascals in there. Could we need to just make it a pain for them. We need to really understand what scout told us at the start of the last adventure.

19th Mar, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

Maybe we need to pay some people for information rather than try to find out on our own the hardway. Do we know if anyone used to be with the bandits and now changed and living in the village?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 3

We have not found any but could try that angle to start. Then if draws a blank or if they are still on the inside then what?

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

OOC: Maybe our mistake was allowing those two that we saw just leave unhindered. Maybe they alerted the others of our presence and how many we had.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (91) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,