[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 90 of 91

OK I think we can burn the door to at least - Page 90 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Mar, 2010 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 
Closed
27th Feb, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 90

OOC: I think we should head towards the other side of the bridge, where the cave is since that's is going to lead us further South. Plus if we fell in the bridge the water is not too deep but you know, low waters can also be an indicators of crocodiles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

Yes that is what I am thinking. If the road still leads south lets follow it. I have a feeling though that we may have to break down that door. Or wait for them to come back out.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

I made a couple posts to try and get us back to wanderer where ever she may be. Now that sounds have quieted either she beat them or they over powered her. I hope we can find her soon. Do you have anything you wish to do Daphne?

11th Mar, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 90 Bait Wolfs camp

OOC: Well, I think we need to break the door. What do you think? It's an oak door ( I think so) it will probably require a little work and it will be noisy.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

I am thinking of wedging it closed and burning it down with the hope that who ever is behind the door gets over come with smoke and dies. IF it does not burn all the way down at least I hope it weakens it. First have to see if we can find some oil and spikes in the store room. smile.gif

11th Mar, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

OCC: Sounds like a plan. We can head to the store room and check it out. I don't think we should separate, we never know who may show up and try a surprise attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 90

I do not plan to leave you anywhere. I will keep you with me to the very end. smile.gif

Yes the storeroom will be the next place we go.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 90

OK I think we can burn the door to at least weaken it. If we spike it closed and start it on fire we should be able to exit the cave before the smoke becomes too great for us. Question is where are we going to rest for the night? I am thinking we should go south across the bridge again and go through the south door. See what we face there. With the fresh breeze there blowing north the smoke should not get to us.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Mar, 2010 - 8:16pm

+  « First of 91 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,