[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 2 of 91

OOC: I have to agree with the fact that we - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Mar, 2009 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
16th Mar, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 2

OCC: I agree. I also find very difficult to know what the outcome of a particular move will bring. Does anyone have the same problem?

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

Maybe we need to hire more people and generate more characters so we ovepower them.

17th Mar, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

I think the gm's is warning us strongly that that can not be done. We must gain the field advantage and use their strengths against them. Then exploit the weaknesses.

If we could time our attack to the patrol of the kings guards that ride through here on occasion it would be a huge advantage.

17th Mar, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bait Wolfs camp

OCC: Actually I had the impression he is telling us it IS possible but we are doing something wrong but I could be mistaken. Nevertheless, we need more players so hopefully some will join soon.

17th Mar, 2009 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

ooc You are likely right but perhaps one of the sights will allow us a better passage. We are to eliminate them though. So they are cowards given a good dent in the force they will leave their hole to a new one. Perhaps that is our real aim.

Would they stay in the open once day light hit? I am thinking they would not. Perhaps our mistake was not just making the assent and pop them off via arrows as they attempt the climb. Taking many day s of provisions with us.

In Morning when all is quiet we could send a rider or two for more food.

18th Mar, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

I think what might be worng is our approach. We need to stick together and not split up. In the last battle if you had Thomas and Crusher there we would of won with no problem. Next time we need to make sure we don't split up unless we really have to. There is only four of us where are the others?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2009 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 2

Yes that is a major key I think you are right. klar is back today Tiphereth is lurking about have no worries.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

OOC: I have to agree with the fact that we can beat them we just need to draw them out on our terms and not theirs. I say a early morning raid with three people taking out the two lookouts at about the same time can work to our advantage. We can climb back down in daylight and set a trap and ambush for them when they come out. Last time they had big wolves. I think they are getting very low on wolves now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (91) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,