Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 4 of 5

Pulls out a wooden match and a click style - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2009 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
4th May, 2009 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

"Perhaps but only if you are continuously kind to all, and do great work with children." After a short pause he adds, "After all one has to be careful not to be seen as a snob in the limelight."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

RPG Strikes Unemployment

I am sure that with friend like us she will always have her feet firmly placed on the ground. biggrin.gif

5th May, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Unemployment Strikes RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah has a blonde moment when she says....

"Maybe I should take a trip and adopt a couple of kids?"

5th May, 2009 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 4 RPG Strikes Unemployment

O'hashrek role,

Rubs his chin, "Well as long as you do not hang them upside down out the window it would be fine."

Shuffles forward a bit then continues, "I was thinking more of just begin nice and doing volunteer work with youth fro good PR. Mind you, hiking your skirt say 10 inches and dropping your neck line 6 inches might get you a large fan fare with the guys.

He then quickly dodge behind Donald and peeps out saying "Just joking but yes a positive image does help."

Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

RPG Strikes Unemployment

HEY! Why you hiding behind me? I will not save you if she wants to bop you on the head for that comment. laugh.gif

I think there is enough hollywood types who are showing way too much already. I prefer a lady who likes to keep some of her charms to herself and not hanging out for the world to see.

Well at least the line is moving still.

7th May, 2009 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Unemployment Strikes RPG

O'hashrek role,

Laughing hiding not completely just buying some extra arms reach for evasion. As for the line I am beginning to doubt we will make it to an agent this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 4

I was thinking that same thing my friend. I am glad to be standing here with you and our lovely friend. It has made my day more fulfilled. But yet I remain hopeful for the line to really start to move more.

8th May, 2009 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Unemployment Strikes RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

Pulls out a wooden match and a click style pen and holds then so the group can see. grinning he adds [B] Now does this give you any ideas?[B]

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Unemployment Strikes RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,