Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Page 3 of 6

Students' PTSD symptoms fluctuate - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Jul, 2016 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
PTSD Quotes
7th Jan, 2011 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Page 3

I think every case is the same. The issue here in my opinion is to get the vets the kind and proper medical help they need. Sometimes I am shocked at how bad they are treated (particularly in a country like the US) after all they have done for their own land. It's a shame really. They need better medical care.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2012 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Disorder Stress Traumatic Post

Service dogs help war veterans cope with post-traumatic stress disorder

Service dogs may be the key for some veterans struggling with PTSD to find solace. Ref. Source 7

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Hover)

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Health & Special Psychology

Shooting 17 years ago still has severe effects on ex-deputy

A former Salt Lake County sheriff's deputy says he is suffering from PTSD from a fatal shooting 17 years ago. Ref. Source 9

31st May, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Disorder Stress Traumatic Post

The problem is that PSTD is seen differently in everyone. There is so many different strains of it. How someone in war is treated may not be the same way someone who is raped is treated. Also depending on the person, a treatment can only be as good as what that person is willing for it to be. I had it years ago. I guess I got better due to years of therapy but this isn't an option for some people. And even if it is, will it work?

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Disorder Stress Traumatic Post

Blueberries may offer benefits for post-traumatic stress disorder

In a series of studies conducted in rats, researchers have found that eating blueberries could help to reduce the genetic and biochemical drivers behind depression and suicidal tendencies associated with PTSD. Ref. Source 9r.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Early treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder accelerates recovery, but does not sustain it

The majority of people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) recover after early treatment -- but a substantial number still suffer for years after a traumatic event even with early clinical interventions, according to a study Ref. Source 7o.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Page 3

Many people have told me there may be a cure or a way to limit the effects of PTSD but so far it has not worked for me. The VA checks me almost yearly.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Students' PTSD symptoms fluctuate greatly during first year of college

A new study is helping researchers better understand how post-traumatic stress disorder fluctuates in students during their first year of college. Ref. Source 9w.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,