Swine Flu - Page 19 of 21

I believe the swine flu was real but people - Page 19 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Apr, 2010 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

?
Poll: How worried are you about becoming infected with Swine Flu?
  Extremely Concerned       14.29%
  Very Concerned       0.00%
  Somewhat Concerned       28.57%
  Not Bothered At All       57.14%
  What Is Swine Flu?       0.00%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Swine Flu
H1N1
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swine Flu - Page 19

Swine flu 'more likely in young'

Children are twice as likely as adults to catch swine flu, a study says, while dismissing suggestions they are "super-spreaders". Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

H1N1 flu can attack the heart

Doctors at Rady Children's Hospital have detailed the cases of four San Diego County children who developed heart infections after becoming ill with swine flu, a life-threatening complication that has received scant attention. Ref. Source 3

27th Feb, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Health & Special Psychology

One thing Swine Flu has caused is a new immunization, an extra shot that your children or you will have to take. More drugs in your body doing what I don't know.

27th Feb, 2010 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Page 19 Flu Swine

I went to pick up my psyche meds today, but then also went to the local Indian Hospital, because I've been having some trouble lately and hadn't been since about 07, and should have been on blood pressure medicine all this time. While I was being screened as normal for BP and weight and such, they asked "The last time was in 94 - do you want a tetanus shot?" and then "Do you want the H1N1 shot?"

It's free for me either way - I figured tetanus was a good choice, and briefly all the arguments went through my mind on H1N1 ("you MUST have this, it is VITAL" or "You'll get sick and die because it gives you the flu and you might not have even gotten it ordinarily!"), but I more or less just said "Gimme the works, we'll see what sticks". Amusingly, I had pretty bad stomach cramps and "rolling" or growling and upset stomach tonight and had to go to the bathroom like four times at my friend's, none of it pleasant.

The possibilities are:

When I got there to start, my friend's wife was there, and she was telling me she had a stomach virus and had cramps and diarrhea since that morning. But I had JUST gotten there and was not in immediate contact with her or even the other furniture for any amount of time, before this started.

She did fix me some leftovers for lunch, right after which I got to feeling bad, so it could have been the food, or maybe she contaminated it with being sick THEN.

I also had had three shots (H1N1 most notably), plus took all four of my new BP meds (I'm on 8 daily meds now between medical and mental - weee) not an hour before I started feeling bad.

Lastly, I HAD been at the hospital for three hours - maybe I simply picked it up there, and it just happened to be essentially the same one my friend's wife had?

I doubt I could pin it down, but I think these types of instances are when people tend to jump to some pretty outlandish conclusions a lot of time. "Ugh, I'm sick... Wait a minute... I had a shot today to stop me from getting the flu... And now I have it... Hmmmmm.... Well this is dangerous!" But then they either neglect or intentionally don't look at any other things going on that might present alternate explanations. "Yah, well, that old guy at the store did vomit all over me, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with me now being sick - it was obviously the shot."

My uncle was all "don't get the shot, I don't trust it", etc., but he went to get something done at his diabetic clinic a month or so ago and came back, "Oh hey, I got the shot". He just sorta shrugged when I asked him what happened to the deadly government conspiracy or whatever his opinion and been and he had essentially the same response as me - well, it was free, I figured I'd see, might as well know now as later.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

H1N1 virus widely seen to be tailing off

In the latest sign that the second wave of swine flu has largely ended, no new infections were reported in the county's most recent weekly survey of influenza activity in the region. Ref. Source 4

13th Mar, 2010 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu

If the government continues to allow corporations to produce meat without any real regulations this sort of thing will continue to happen. What I find interesting as well is that the outbreak occurs in the poor areas to people who cannot fight it themselves. I wonder if this is a use of biological warfare, either way I think it is the fault of corporations. From there I think that it is the governments responsibility to keep these things from happening. Which if they did their job would be a fairly easy thing to accomplish. So, it in my eyes, it is the government that is killing people. Mostly poor people which they don't care about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2010 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu - Page 19

Swine flu: Pandemic or hype?

It was October 2009, and Utahns were lining up to be vaccinated by the thousands. But Morgan wasn't part of the "eligible" group, and he certainly didn't consider himself "high risk." [..] "Rick doesn't stay home from work, ever," said his wife, Marie. "But he woke up so sick he couldn't get out of bed. I remember he had a fever of 103 and a cough." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Swine Flu Psychology Special & Health - Page 19

I believe the swine flu was real but people Hyped it up soo much that it was not as bad as every one thought it was.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Swine Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,