Hillary Clinton - Page 39 of 44

Rallying cry: 'Go ahead. Look at them,' - Page 39 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 44 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (44) »

As US Secretary of State, as First Lady, as President of the USA - BILL CLINTON Vice President, is it possible? Some people seem to love her tremedously while others hate her to scorn, how do you feel about Hillary Clinton?
Hillary Clinton Related Information to Hillary Clinton
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Hillary Clinton - Page 39

Yeah, the FBI's already compromised themselves on this case, I'm less than confident they'll pull through this time. They already proved beyond any reasonable doubt that she was guilty of multiple federal crimes, and couldn't come up with a reason behind their decision not to prosecute.

Hell, my father has a security clearance as well, his job has him dealing with secret material, though it is much much less sensitive than what Hillary handles. He was told in his latest security brief directly and explicitly that if he tried pulling what Clinton has admitted doing, he would never taste freedom again in this life. Those rules are the same for everyone with a security clearance, and only get stricter the higher you go. But apparently the enforcement of those rules varies depending on your last name.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary

Trump is already dwelling on it in in New Hampshire with a big grin on his face. Even though they are 'investigating' I don't think anything will happen before the elections… they'll sit on it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

28th Oct, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

What I got from the news is that they didn't directly go after Hillary again but were led to her since they found info on the email scandal while investigating another case involving sexting and Anthony Weiner!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 39 Clinton Hillary

Hillary Clinton on Friday forcefully called for the FBI to release "The full and complete facts" about its review of new emails tied to the bureau's investigation of her private server.

"Voting is underway, so the American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately," Clinton said during a brief news conference in Des Moines, Iowa.

Clinton said she didn't know what was on the messages. "Right now, your guess is as good as mine, and I don't think that's good enough," she said.

The emails are part of an investigation into allegations that Anthony Weiner exchanged sexually explicit text messages with an underage girl, according to law enforcement sources. Weiner, the disgraced former congressman, recently separated from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Ref. CNN.

28th Oct, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary

I agree, why all the suspense to say you are looking into it, if you're going to make an announcement that big you should be stating what you found.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

29th Oct, 2016 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton

I will be anxious to see what's worth all of this sudden fanfare for more of Hillary's e-mails… again. The FBI director is between a rock and a hard place but if what they have is credible evidence then Hillary needs to woried about being between bars in a prison.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton - Page 39

Feds in talks with top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin to get access to email

Federal authorities are in discussions with representatives of Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin to get permission to search a computer she used to review a tranche of newly-discovered emails that may be related to the previously closed investigation of Clinton's handling of classified information, an official familiar with the matter told USA TODAY on Sunday. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 39

Rallying cry: 'Go ahead. Look at them,' says Clinton of new emails

Democratic presidential nominee said she made a mistake in using the private server but has moved on. Ref. Source 5p.

> TOPIC: Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,