Hillary Clinton - Page 41 of 44

I suspect the answer that would depend on - Page 41 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 44 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 

As US Secretary of State, as First Lady, as President of the USA - BILL CLINTON Vice President, is it possible? Some people seem to love her tremedously while others hate her to scorn, how do you feel about Hillary Clinton?
Hillary Clinton Related Information to Hillary Clinton
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hillary Clinton - Page 41

Clinton warned Putin was behind hacking, months ago

During the final presidential debate in October, Hillary Clinton warned that 17 U.S. Intelligence agencies tracked cyber attacks to the highest levels of the Kremlin, including Russian President Vladimir Putin. Ref. Source 4o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Clinton Hillary

I'm so tired of hearing about this. They can't prove it and haven't proved it. What about the leaks that showed that the DNC basically cheated Bernie out of the nomination? I'm absolutely disgusted that Hillary got the nomination over Bernie. Please go away Hillary.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

The Justice Department's internal watchdog has launched a probe of the department and the FBI's handling of investigations into Hillary Clinton's private email server, the DOJ announced Thursday.

The announcement, which was expected, comes after criticism of the department's handling of the investigation, particularly on how the public was notified. The email probe was a major issue on the 2016 campaign trail. Ref. CNN.

24th Feb, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Clinton Hillary

She is back! Hillary Clinton recently went on video with a message to the Dems and anyone that wants to save this country from falling in a pit. She looked great and ready to battle again.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

6th Mar, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary

What if Hillary Clinton was president instead of Donald Trump, where do you think we would be right now? Would America be better or worst?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Hillary Clinton

That is a interesting Question Txtrpg. I think we will be sitting in a worse situation or somewhere close to where we are now with a divided country and people on each side attacking each other over it. It is a sad state of affairs and no matter who won we were facing a divided country.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Hillary Clinton - Page 41

I agree with KN here, we are so divided that it makes little difference who won. We might not be in the same boat with executive orders and accusations, but we might be worse off with Russia, China, and almost definitely the Middle East. Those three countries/areas had zero respect for Clinton due to the utter failure of her tenure as SECSTATE. The reason I say we'd still be as divided is due to the extreme left and right news organizations and the internet. Those just harden people's feelings against one another.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 41

I suspect the answer that would depend on what you would consider better or worse, along with a few things that cannot be determined yet

Hillary would have been considerably less divisive I believe. Not because she is one iota less offensive than Trump is, but because her particular excesses are much more subtle. They're easier to ignore.

Now, of course, she represents corrupt Washington business as usual, and would be bad for this country in many of the same ways as every other president for the past several decades.

Where Trump might actually turn out to be better, he is managing to screw with business as usual. I for one highly doubt that things will be better when he is done, not least because of the massive flaws in his approach. But who knows, I might be surprised. After all this situation isn't exactly rife with historical precedent.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Mar, 2017 - 4:04am

+  « First of 44 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 

> TOPIC: Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,