Google Search - Page 6 of 7

Google's new algorithm is the pits. - Page 6 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Jun, 2015 - 4:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Google Search Engine
Improvements
9th Jan, 2015 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Google Search - Page 6

If you do a Google search for something and then conduct that same search on Yahoo or Bing the results are way different. Is Google deciding what we should see now?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Search Google

EU accuses Google of abusing Internet search dominance

The European Union's competition chief is filing an antitrust complaint alleging Google has been abusing its dominance in Internet searches and is opening a probe into its Android mobile system. EU Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager said Wednesday she is "Concerned that the company has given an unfair advantage to its own comparison shopping service." Ref. USAToday

17th Apr, 2015 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Google Search Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Make Sure Your Site Is Responsive

On 21st April 2015 Google will start to rank sites based on Mobile compatibility. This is to ensure mobile users can see your site. If your site is not responsive you will be ranked lower.

20th Apr, 2015 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Search Google

How responsive is SMF for this JB? Do I need to make some adjustments to the site?

20th Apr, 2015 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Search Google

I have a thread here on it: SMF Updates - Updating SMF Troubles pg 2 but just quickly, SMF can be made responsive but the Mods installed will need to be looked at including the layout. Please send an Email if you want to renovate your site to be responsive.

21st Apr, 2015 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Google Search

How long has Google been warning webmasters of this because I only heard it like a week ago and its no time for webmasters to get their site changed over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Google Search - Page 6

'Mobilegeddon' could be bad news for 40% of top websites

Google's new ranking system goes into effect Tuesday; many sites are not mobile-friendly. Ref. Source 5

25th Jun, 2015 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Google Search Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 6

Google's new algorithm is the pits. I used to get a lot of traffic to my site now I can hardly find it in the top 30!

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Google Search

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,