Jack Warner - Page 2 of 15

Jack Warner has been appointed to be the Deputy - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
29th May, 2010 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 2

Well, maybe he plans to set public transportation schedules to alleviate heavy traffic.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Jack Warner seems very sure about opening the Priority Bus Route to public traffic. He is running a three month experiment to see if having certain hours set for car pooling will work. I'm not sure about that. It will be very difficult to regulate.

4th Jun, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I thought he would at least set some sort of schedule for all public transportation but that doesn't seem to be the case.

5th Jun, 2010 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Warner Jack

They are pressuring him to resign his FIFA position. He claims there is no conflict of interest and that he does not get a cent from FIFA. Really? rolleyes.gif

international QUOTE
"I am not an easy target," Jack Warner, Minister of Works and Transport, said last night in response to statements by new Opposition Leader, Dr Keith Rowley, that he would be brought before the Integrity Commission.

Rowley has vowed to dispatch a letter to the Integrity Commission requesting an investigation into Warner keeping both his position as vice president at FIFA and his ministerial post.

Rowley made the statements soon after he received his instrument of appointment as Opposition Leader yesterday.

"I have no doubt Rowley coveted the post of Opposition Leader and got it by demolishing his political leader. He now looking for new bait, but he will find that I am not as easy a bait as (Patrick) Manning was," Warner said in a telephone interview.

In his defence, Warner said he is not and has never been a paid officer of either FIFA or the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Associations of Football (CONCACAF).

"The fact that I am a member of those two organisations is a credit to Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean," he added. ...

17th Jun, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Looks like Jack Warner has been cleared and can act in both positions as FIFA Vice President and Minister in Parliament. Looks like Rowley lost round one as Opposition Leader.

Jack Warner
Jack Warner (Hover)

17th Jun, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

It was stupid for Rowley to suggest Warner to give up his job in FIFA because it was common knowledge that he could act in both positions. He just wanted to be oppositional, that's all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 2

They're just looking for things. Jack Warner's position has done nothing but given benefits to T&T. Look at just the Nelson Mandela visit for starters.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Jack Warner has been appointed to be the Deputy Prime Minister while the PM is abroad for meetings. Many at ground level thought that role would go to Winston Dookeran but the Attorney General said that Jack Warner's standing in the UNC party made him the 'right' choice. What do you guys think, is he the right choice for Deputy PM?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,