Jack Warner - Page 13 of 15

Long time I haven't heard from Jack - Page 13 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Mar, 2016 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 13

Name: George

Title: Jack Warner

Comments: I am surprised that Jack Warner is still finding his way into the limelight. At present going by the alleged charges of corruption hanging over his head he should not be allowed to interfere or have any say in the politics of this island. If Jack is as innocent as he claims then he should face the music by going to trial in the USA. If he is acquitted then there is no doubt he will be able to gain electorate support here and make inroads into our politics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Comments: Like I said before money can't buy You love, but in this corrupt island it can buy you your freedom. I am afraid I still have the feeling that Jack Warner won't be extradited to the USA despite the signing of the extradition papers. Mark my word. The impression given because of all the shenanigans associated with this matter is that many palms are opened facing upwards some already given the brown envelope and others still hoping they could make a killing. Yes,as I said before I will retract every word of this and other comments I have made on this matter if I am wrong.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Comments: Putting aside all that I have said about Jack Warner in the past .It is time to take a new look at his position with regards to the charges against him. Things have certainly changed in the FIFA scandal. It has certainly made me think again of the position regarding Jack Warner's involvement in this scandal. With so many investigations taking place and so many new suspects being accused and being summons by the Swiss and American authorities which now includes the President himself Sepp Blatter, the picture first presented is changing its colour on a daily basis. Sepp Blatter is now charge with criminal mismanagement, and if found guilty could spend five years behind bars. This has now put a new light on the possible innocence of Jack's involvement in this notorious scandal. It would now appear that the FIFA organisation was corrupt from top to bottom for decades under the control of Sepp Blatter, and anyone employed by this organisation could have been succumbed to its corrupt administrative procedures not understanding what was taking place on a daily basis. They probably had no knowledge that they were doing anything wrong, as all the corrupt procedures were normally administered without any questions being asked It is now fair to conclude that even Jack or any other employee could not escape the corrupt procedures that were in force because they were not noticeable or regarded as part of the unknown embedded corrupt procedures which was normally being administered. The problem of resolving the matter however must be investigated, and those who are the engineers of these well established and long term corrupt practices in this organisation must be brought to justice. In my opinion in the light of recent developments in this scandal, Jack should except the terms of his extradition and face the music to clear his name. The scenario has changed ,and Jack now stands a very good chance of being vindicated of any wilful intent of corruption as an employee of FIFA.

17th Dec, 2015 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Warner Jack

According to TV6 News, Jack Warner will know in January 2016 whether his suit against the government will have any merit in his favor. Thus, he can 'rest' for Christmas but the new year might not be so happy depending on the ruling.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Comments: Funny,we don't seem to hear much about Jack Warner and the alleged charges OF CORRUPTION against him by FIFA. When is he due next to appear in court on this matter?.

20th Feb, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

It is still before the courts. He 'won' a preliminary case in January and has now been given the right to fight his extradition.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 13

Comments: Thanks for the update. I will keep a close look at the coming proceedings.I hope there won't be another delay in coming to a decision.

11th Mar, 2016 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 13

Long time I haven't heard from Jack Warner. He came in with a goal and like he went out with a penalty. What is the status of his extradition matters?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,