Japan vs North Korea - Page 2 of 8

Japan does not want nukes on their soil because - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japan vs North Korea - Page 2

Reports: N. Korea fires projectiles off eastern coast

The South Korean military said North Korea fired several projectiles. Ref. Source 8p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Japan

Did NK fire these as a threat to Japan or just to test a new rocket? Knowing they have had rocket issues I would think it was a test to see how they functioned.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I would hate to be North Korea's neighbor. It would be like living next to someone that is obviously mentally unstable that has an arsenal of weapons.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 2 Korea North Japan

I spent over two years in South Korea in the 80s and I can tell you that it was interesting being that close to a possible fire storm. Luckily not much happened that I can talk about.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Japan

Yeah, it was a test but the issue with their tests is they intermittently fail. It would be bad if the failure sent a missile into Tokyo or Seoul.

17th Mar, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea

With all the limitations put on Japan's military capability are they able to defend themselves without America there to help them against the North Koreans?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan North Korea - Page 2

Japan could destroy NK in a conventional fight. That is, if NK could even get there. It would take Japan a bit to gear up ad mobilize, but once that happened NK would be toast. The problem is that NK has nukes and that changes the scales. Japan could easily have nukes as well, but they don't want them. What we provide them is the ability to shoot down the nukes before they reach Japan's shores.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Japan does not want nukes on their soil because of the two cities that were devastated in WWII to put a end to their fight. NK would be a fool to provoke Japan and cause a serious issue with them. I believe if they provoke Japan, that SK and Japan would smack NK around.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Japan vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,