Happy Easter! - Page 4 of 7

I like the image above. It portrays exactly - Page 4 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 6th Apr, 2012 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: You see Easter as...
  A time to remember Christ       66.67%
  A long holiday weekend       14.29%
  Chocolate eggs and bunnies       14.29%
  Never thought about it       4.76%
  None of the above       0.00%
Total Votes: 21
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Easter Traditions Christian Holiday - General Easter Discussion - Is Easter more about the crucifixion and ressurection of Jesus Christ or about the Easter bunny? Discuss your views and Easter traditions.
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!
A Friend

Happy Easter! - Page 4

This easter now that our kids are all teens and older we are not doing much in the way of candy. We will give the kids all some money and then go eat at my parents. It will be nice to have the whole family sitting down for a nice meal.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Easter Happy

A general page for Easter related Topics can be found here: Source 4

5th Apr, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! Revealed Bible The

Easter 2010 - Went by relatively busy. When you have 3 very demanding special needs children you really do not have time to think about if it is a holiday or not because holidays do not really exist. We had a small hunt for them home but Jonah is not well so he was surprisingly not into any of the chocolates. It was also Felipe's Birthday so most of the center of attention was on him.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!
A Friend

Page 4 Easter Happy

Easter 2010 was a small affair for my family. We went out and spent the afternoon with my parents after a nice dinner.

5th Apr, 2010 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Easter Happy

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I voted - I had to admit that I see Easter more about chocolate and bunnies. I know its about Jesus and all that but there is just so much emphasis on the bunny and eggs everywhere you go.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!

Name: Egag

Comments: I enjoyed the Easter weekend. We had a picnic on Saturday and did the usual Easter egg hunt. We then went to Six Flags for the rest of the day it was the best!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2012 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy Easter! - Page 4

Top 10 strange Easter traditions

It's that time of year again where we hide Easter eggs, eat too much chocolate and hot cross buns and enjoy a long weekend. Ref. Source 6

Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! (Hover)

6th Apr, 2012 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! The Bible Revealed - Page 4

I like the image above. It portrays exactly the competition Jesus and all his followers has to put up with during this season. One is true and the other is fake, a commercial product meant to get you to buy and think about chocolate. They don't mix.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Happy Easter!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,